Reviews for Return of the Sage
Kaidrin Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/16
I love you author, its about time someone promotes Naruto for what he's done.
Kaidrin Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/16
FINA-FUCKING-LY! an author who gives Tsunade a damn backbone, *applauds*
Please pick up story it is so good so far
Monster King chapter 11 . 2/25
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 9 . 1/16
Yeah you made him weak so go fuck yourself you pathetic ass Kishimoto loving little bitch.
LightningFireZC chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Cheery blossom is what Sakura called it since her name means cheery blossom, for Tsunade its more like heaven kick of pain or something
grabblers chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Not a bad story, but lacks the impact of the Turbulent Tides or Naru/Kyu one-shot. Not sure about the unknown fourth member yet, but I don't feel like Mei or Yugito should be in the harem. Too much disparity with Kyu and Hiromi in depth.

Also I didn't like how we got Kyuubi to love him off scene. Three years time skip with no flashback to their development. And Hiromi unlike Kyuubi should have known only the cold Naruto yet also somehow had fallen for him during those three years. Without explanation also.

Another minus in my opinion is too much wasted power ups. Why even bother with adding his clan armour? In the end it was of no consequence. The same goes for Uzumaki linrary and Namikaze legacy. Yet we have new ones one after another.

Aside from that, it's pretty good. But no comparison to Turbulent Tides. Still good luck in case you'll ever decide to finish it.
emmalilly21 chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Is Iwa going to freak and try to kill Naruto when they see him?
surc chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
still continuing, this bitch says. what a fucking retard
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
Stop making them weak asshole. Filthy fucking Kishimoto lover.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
JengaMaster chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
great story really want to see it updated though
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Fuck you pinky! Fuck you! I hate you, you pathetic little whore of an Uchiha, please die and never return.
colle chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
U rily shud think about furthering this story U know
pr0dz chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Even though I agree Tsunade doing this, it seems VERY personal since it's Naruto. Had it been anyone else, the punishment would be different on some scales.