Reviews for At Games Headquarters
Kou Shun'u chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Saddened that this fic hasn't been updated in over 2yrs. Hope you return.
Kou Shun'u chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
I'm suprised at the lack of 11-12 interaction considering we have had the rue-katniss team up.
Kou Shun'u chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I really like how the victors are interactiong and how you had the teamups occur before the game started which makes sense. I don't believe it occurred to me, the 12-4 teamup in book one and I like how it lead to this seen here. Though I'm terribly suprised haymish would abondon his tributed at this particuliar point in the game when both his tributes are extremely weakened.
Rememberall chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
This... this is truly amazing. I really like your take on this, and I've always tried to imagine what it'd be like for the mentors. You deserve far more praise for these 35.000-ish words than you've got. Is that why you haven't updated in so long? I hope you'll be back soon... Please?
iceyxstrawberry chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
I can't wait for Maren to finally tell Haymitch off for not even looking out for Peeta-i mean i know Peeta told him not to but its not like he's there-he could at least look at his screen. Peeta's like crying hysterically and Haymitch is taking a nap? maybe to escape the screams?

I love the interaction between Maren and Finnick its like this weird seduction thing going on-Finnick corrupting the innocent:)

UPDATE PLEASE!
Nellied chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Like what you did with foxface's name! Callidus being Latin for sly abd cunning and all! V cool!
holly2013 chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
I just wanted to let you know that this is great! I started reading it a long time ago and I couldn't stop. I love that you were incorporating the rebellion into the games because most people forget that or aren't sure what to do with it. This is BY FAR my favorite fanfiction set at the headquarters. Scratch that. It's actually my favorite, period. It's so different and fresh. I hope that you eventually come back to it - when you have time or when inspiration sparks. Thanks for writing! :)
Ms Marauder98 chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
I love your story! You should keep writing it! I know it's been like four months, but keep writing for me? Please? Pretty please? :P
KateCurtis chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Looooove this story! I feel asleep over my computer at two-ish in the morning because I couldn't stop reading it! Pleeeeeeeeeeease update soon! :)
micmic022 chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
please continue, this story is amazing!
Wenxi chapter 21 . 9/10/2011
This is amazing! I love the new look on the games; it's so odd seeing it from a new perspective. Finnick is written well too. Good piece!
SiriusFan13 chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
Oh, I'm really enjoying this story. You're bringing underdeveloped characters from the trilogy to life with incredible descriptions. And I love your OC:). Not sue I agree that katniss would have been a focal point for the rebellion yet tho. I think that came after the berry incident. When she became a symbol. But maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're doing with her thus far. Anyway, it's an excellent story and I anxiously await an update!

Sirius
Howlynn chapter 21 . 8/25/2011
I like that there is tension - Johanna isn't just assumed to be all hunky dory with sticking her neck out -very good - I don't relly grt all the secret note passing - I mean I realise you will eventually connect the dots and for him it's a test - but I'm kinda ready for something to maybe not go so smoothly? Oh the part where he ran into a former social climbing friend was great - never fails lol somebody you would rather not see and hello! Great touch. You really write Finn well too. Still love this story.
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice start. A very short chapter, but you've got a talent for description and I like the little you've shown us of Haymitch (my favorite character) and Finnick. Your OC narrator sounds like a real person, which is impressive. I like the clear voices you have so far. Looking forward to reading more:)
holly2013 chapter 19 . 5/16/2011
I started reading this yesterday and stayed up way to late reading it. This is amazing! I love your image of the headquarters and how you've take into account that fact that they were building up to the rebellion at the same time! Keep it up and update soon! :)