Reviews for Introspective
a3daN chapter 20 . 4/6/2018
after read for the third time. this fic continue to be the best troy/ryan i ever read.
(sorry for my english im brazilian)
guys-should-kiss-guys-more chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
Chapter 15's opening killed me lol
lilsis15 chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Love reading this story!
Lovers45 chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
That was the best Ryan/Troy sotry I have read so far. I loved the ending!
Chrona Kid chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
It's 5 in the morning and I FINALLY finished...it's awesome, love it
Shadow Cat17 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it!
Insanitywriter chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Lolz dude, this Is so random n prob not what ur looking for in a review buutt.. Lolz! U LOVE ending the 2nd chap with a kiss dont ya? (oh dont ya baby dont ya!)
passion56321 chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this. I was almost certain that I did. Oh well. My deepest apologies!

I mean, come on! You know I love this. I don't think there's anything that I have a problem with.

-passion
bipch chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
on the end of ch 9: Manhattan... Is new york...? Thats where central park and Julliard and nyu and times square/42nd street area are...
(Im a Manhattanite (I live here), so that was alittle confusing
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
Oh, man. Do I so agree with you on the sucky pairings. (Troyella. Grag Me with whatever. And, I always did notice the way he winced when Chad spoke. Kinda sad. Seeing, being gay Myself, I can guess what might happen in a non disney world to a gay guy, to make them react like that around a jock. Cries. Kinda never got why the pairing was so popular. Besides the fact that they would look pretty together, I agree, but, then so would Troy and he, so, heh. :) ) But, that is disney I guess. Love you for reminding Me about the ist pump of Luurve, (Heh. Need to rewatch the last movie, had forgotten about the whole 'easier to dance with' bit. Slaps Myself. How could anyone with gaydar forget THAT? How I ask? Smooth Troy.) and, Love you, in a totally non creepy way by the way, for all your Tryan ficcies. They are Puuu-fect. TRYAN FOR-FUCKING-EVER! TYRAN REINS SUPREME! Yeah, bitches, you know it. Ahem, coughs, I'll be going now. But, yeah, you have fan.
No Name chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
I LOVED IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
It was totally awesome! xD
CherylTopaz chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Aw, Chad told Ryan to to look after Troy. I'm glad that someone is looking out for Troy.

I'm glad that Tyler and Charlotte broke up. I never liked that guy. And good for Jake and Charlotte. They deserve each other. :)

Wow, I completely forgot about Mr. Evans planning on talking to Berkeley about Cody. I'm glad he was expelled. He got what he deserved. Although I'm kind of disappointed that I'll probably never find out what his problem was. :(

Aw, Scot (Ugh, I keep typing Scott) and Kelsi are so cute!

I really liked the scene with Troy and Ryan walking down the hallway together. 3

Yes! I knew Cody was gay! You can just disregard the thing I said about not knowing what his problem was.

Hopefully the next chapter will bring good things for Troy and Ryan.
CherylTopaz chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
I love Troy's gift for Ryan. 3

"When one is unaware of the lens, they reveal their true self to the camera." That's a great quote, and completely true.

Yay, Troy's going to help Chad win back Taylor! :)

Aw, they got back together. 3 I love what Chad said to Taylor. It was so sweet.

Ryan feeling guilty about switching shirts with Chad. LMAO

I love about Troy and Ryan's relationship. 3

I'm a bit apprehensive about what's going to happen in New York. :(
CherylTopaz chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Fuck, Gabriella's back. Does she always have to be a bitch? She can't just be polite, can she? And they call Sharpay the ice queen.

Are you fucking kidding me? She's still wearing wearing that "T" necklace?

Yeah, bitch, he can really tell you anything. All you ever do is change the subject or put more pressure on him. Thank God you broke up!

So it's none of Troy's business that she's wearing a necklace that he gave her MONTHS after they broke up, but Gabriella wants to butt into Troy's business?

What the hell is wrong with her? She still loves him? SHE'S the one who wanted time away from him. And she also cheated on him. Fuck, I hate her!

Go Troy! You never loved her anyway, and she was never good for you. :)

At least when Ryan tells Troy he loves him, he uses his NAME instead of some nickname that he wants to break free from.

This is sad! :( I feel so bad for Ryan. He always blames himself.

I really like the part about their scars fading. That's really beautiful.

LOL. I can't believe Sharpay walked in on them! :D
CherylTopaz chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
Poor Ryan. :( People are such jerks. What kind of monsters would make fun of someone injured like that? Assholes.

Okay, I'm convinced now more than ever that Cody is gay. You'd think that, like Troy expected, he would be obnoxious. Hmm...

I knew it! I knew there was more to Jake's story! I'm just glad that Troy and Ryan have another supporter. :)

Taylor broke up with Chad. :( I guess most long distance relationships don't work, but I'm still sad that they broke up. This is why I'm glad that Troy transferred schools. :) And also, why the hell did she break up with him right around the holidays? That's just mean.

Oh my God! Chad dated Sharpay? :D Is there any chance that they would ever get back together? I know their relationship didn't work back then, but people change, right? :)

Zeke and Jason? I honestly never would have guessed.

Chad and Ryan dance off? LOL That would be awesome.

I knew something would happen between Scot and Kelsi!

Ryan! :( How can you possibly say you don't deserve to get better?

I really loved all the scenes with the Wildcats together. :)

"Aw man!" Chad shook his head, his eyes closing. When he spoke next, his tone was a mixture of amusement and exasperation. "How the hell am I the only one who didn't wind up being gay?" Hilarious!

LOL Poor Chad still hasn't gotten the car that he's been talking about since HSM 2. :D

Dammit, Gabriella's coming back. You can't see it, but I'm pissed.