Reviews for Nasty Chocolate
Eliad chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! :3 Luv luv luv'd it! Cute 3
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was cute and amusing, I loved it and awesome job
scarlet witch chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
love the way you use vocabs in the story! i hope to see moreof your ulquijoww story.
c.cristina chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This fic deserves more love! D: I loved it! :D

I think I was like "aaww" the whole fic xD it's so cute! So adorable! I simply loved Ulqui's cute little innocent thoughts «3 he's too adorable to even put into words xD and Szayel... LOL now that you mention, they /do/ sound alike XD scary xD Szayel's too... funny xD I loved the way you put him as a cupid there xD and aww... Ulqui looked so cute, trying hard for Grimmy : oh the heart scene... so funny xD such an innocent person xD and he was rejected in such a way~ that scene was so ... squishable! Ulqui just wanted a hug... xD and then Szayel and Gn going to Grimm aww :3 Grimm's tsundere too! xD damn, and Ulqui hurting from that aww x3 and then the final scene! It was all so darn CUTE! *A* This is an adorable, squishable fic _

... and lol yes, Grimmy /would/ eat the rock XDD
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
FINALLY. I am finally able to read a fic of yours on this site that's in English! XD

First off, the first thing that really caught my eye is Szayel. Ffff omg. He's so gay, it's awesome. It's so him. And Grell. xD *and I know that made sense because Szayel Grell D*

"He took out a metallic mold with a curvy shape that Ulquiorra didn't recognize."

Oh goodness. Only you, Ulquiorra, cannot recognize what that shape is! I giggled reading that. Too cute. Ulquiorra, you're so silly, but we love you all the same *hearts*

"What the hell? This tastes like shit! Are you tryin' to kill me?"

Awww I felt so bad for Ulqui here :( But I guess if I were Grimmjow, I would have been confused as well. The poor bat. D: *wants to give him a hug. T_T

And Ulquiorra attempting to scare Grimmjow off with Ceros. LOLOL. Clearly, Grimmjow should have taken heed to the phrase "Hell hath fury like a woman scorned" *totally ignoring the fact that Ulquiorra isn't a woman lalala*

"Ahhh… you mean that human thingy when they turn all sappy and stupid and shit?"

That is so you, Grimmjow. It's so you XD

The ending was so so so epically ADORABLE. I LOVE. Definitely one of the best GrimmUlqui one-shots I've read in awhile. Dammit, now I wish that you'd write in English more. This is so awesome XD Keep writing!

*totally adds this to faves*
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
chocolat for sweet boys! lovely fic, I enjoyed it!
RAVEN-SUIGINTOU chapter 1 . 2/19/2011