Reviews for Mixed Signals
Geminia chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Love this fic!

Gemini
Sinye Rana chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Oh how I loved your story! Is was so wonderfully well-written and eloquent. I'm such an Iruka-Lover, I can't believe I only just stumbled upon this lovely fiction. (There are so few Iruka stories out there. Poor guy needs more fans.) Thank you so much for posting this for all of us to enjoy! I hope you someday write more Iruka stories, as you write him so very well.

God Bless,
Arashi
alusandrea chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Seeing Anko's point of view on the date makes Iruka's point of view even funnier.
ElementKitsune chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Perfectly legit?
That's a strange way to show love.
I'm glad Iruka and Anko are happy with each other, and I liked how Iruka was calm until Anko was insulted, and he punched the leader of the Hunter-nin.
Jahm chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Awesome ending to an awesome story. You just have a way that captures the true essence of a character. All the things they said and did feels like something they would actually do if placed in that situation. Anyway, thank you for creating this story. It's one of my favorites.
Jahm chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
"Mixed Signals" is the perfect title for this story. The title makes perfect sense in this chapter. I'm so glad that I ran into this magnificent story long ago!
Jahm chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I just realized why this story is so awesome! It's the characters' interaction with each other. It just feels so real. Most authors make the characters speak/interact with each other in a that just feels forced. You on the other hand make it more natural and believable. Well done.
Jahm chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Ouch, being a bit too deep and personal on a first date isn't the wisest thing to do. Of course, that doesn't apply to Anko since she's a little different from most women.
Jahm chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I read this great story of yours a long time ago and I just had to read it again. This time I'm going to show my respect for your hard work and review your chapters.

First review; this story is great!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
i'm a hardcore KakaIru fanso why am I liking this?
oh because the story and the author is really good! XD
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
This is terribly cute. I love how you have the characters in it. It was well done, and I applaud you for the use of such a rare coupling.
AiSard chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Still think the whole flower meaning is a bit overthinking it, but then I suppose at one point the meaning of flowers was a really important and common thing. Anyways, really love this fic. I mean, you get a lot of byplay in fanfiction that Iruka and Anko should totally hook-up, but this is the first time I've found a fic that focuses solely on them D and theyre so sweet XD anyways, much love and hope you update more soon )
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Awww, this was so cute! Hey, who would you consider the svelte woman, Anko or Kurenai?
giodan chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
love this fanfic!

colud you make more anko/iruka fanfic! there so few of those! please?
ActuallyNevis chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
I have to tell you...I am not an Iruka x Anko reader normally. In fact, this is the first one I have ever read. I only read it because I think you're brilliant so I gave it a read. I'm a die-hard (Iruka x Kakashi) or (Iruka x Itachi) reader, depending on the author. And I've even been known to read an (Iruka x Naruto) fic. But (Iruka x Anko)? It just seemed...wrong. But you know what? This totally worked and I'm so glad I read it. You're a great writer as always and I really loved this. Thank-you so much for sharing your gift with us.