Reviews for Mark of Royalty
1414artemis14 chapter 3 . 9/1
DAMMMMMMM
addyb0123 chapter 11 . 8/7
I loved this story SO MUCH! Thank you for writing it, even with that horrible curse that was brought upon your kingdom. Now, excuse me while I go read all your other Merlin fanfics...
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 7/23
awesome, first Merlin is a prince story I've seen, and it was really great! It was a good call not telling Uther about the magic, that never goes well
koala789 chapter 11 . 4/20
FHEIWLCJDBWHFJSKWOFPCNDGLUGHFKSLWBFKGHEKEPQJFJVNEOELAH! AMAZING! *Formal voice* We are gathered here today in the memory of Koala789's sanity, as it met its end when she read Mark of Royalty and consumed the AWESOMENESS! :D:D:D:D:D
madnessdownunder2 chapter 11 . 4/9
Very nice, but I wonder how Uther would react if he knew Merlin had magic?
Tonsoffandoms chapter 11 . 4/8
I've never read a Prince!Merlin story, but after reading this I think I might read more of those stories!
Adele Chase chapter 10 . 3/21
you are a very good writer. i need to see some mergana
Adele Chase chapter 11 . 3/21
I think Morgana and Merlin should get married and have many children. I think they would be happy together.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 3/17
AWWWWWWYASSS MERLI
Oppie chapter 11 . 3/7
First royal!Merlin fanfic I've read, and I loved it! Really! I hope there's a sequel!
Oppie chapter 7 . 3/6
Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! I know! Inside the chest was a... a wand! Lol. Na, I've almost no clue what could be in there... Probably some sort of magical item, considering he didn't bring it with them...
Oppie chapter 6 . 3/6
Whoa, Merlin's amazing in this story! I love it! No more secrets... If only you knew, Arthur...
RiceCrispy98 chapter 11 . 2/6
This was a beautiful story, very well written. I enjoyed it a lot xx
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 11 . 1/13
This is probably the best Royal!Merlin story I've read!
MythologyStar chapter 11 . 1/10
Seeing as you haven't been active for quite some time, I don't know if you'll see this.

I just finished reading this story, and I enjoyed it immensely! :) so I hope you will come back to FanFiction one day!