Reviews for Mark of Royalty
JessStilinski chapter 11 . 2/6
This was a beautiful story, very well written. I enjoyed it a lot xx
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 11 . 1/13
This is probably the best Royal!Merlin story I've read!
MythologyStar chapter 11 . 1/10
Seeing as you haven't been active for quite some time, I don't know if you'll see this.

I just finished reading this story, and I enjoyed it immensely! :) so I hope you will come back to FanFiction one day!
CaitiAthena chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
and Arthur's just like, " ah shit. "
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
Amazing! One of the best merlin stories I have read! Loved it!
Good Idea chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
Poor Gaius. He's probably the only one really forced to put up with Uther's stupidity.
Good Idea chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Snickers. Uther is so regretting making Merlin a manservant instead of just handing him some gold to repay him for saving Arthur.
Kate.R12 chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
Oh my goodness this is perfect 'D Awesome story!
A Vixen Kitsune - Oh Shit chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
i love it. such an awesome ending.
No.311 chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
I have a question. I don't want to say that this is a bad story, but doesn't making Merlin a good sword fighter make him a bit too overpowered in comparison to Arthur?

Reasoning:

I mean, it disrupts the balance a bit. I'll explain: In the canon, Arthur is good with fighting, while Merlin is good with magic. That makes them both powerful. Also, Arthur has the authority, while Merlin has the 'wisdom for ruling' he tries to teach Arthur. While I don't particularly mind Merlin having authority as well (royal!Merlin is fun to read, after all), disrupting the fighting balance as well makes him some kind of superman, in that his flaws are almost non-existent. And with Merlin having only the 'noble' flaws, like self-sacrificing, I think this makes Arthur's good qualities redundant, making him kind of redundant as a whole, except for being surprised at the start.

(end reasoning)

Not that I don't like your story. It's a pretty nice take on Royal!Merlin. I like the explanation for him fleeing the kingdom being a curse. Also, I like the knights you added too.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I'm reading this for about the fifth time and enjoying it just as much as ever! Thanks!
The Hope Lions chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
I have no idea why it took me so long to read this fanfic...but I'm glad I finally did.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Thank you for this amazing story! I was laughing so hard! it was well written and the brother relationship was written Amazingly perfect!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Qwerty6452 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
My God I ADORE how you write Merlin :D He's so cheerful, I LOVE it. So in character - "Misery has come to get me!" - I literally broke out laughing. You're good at this :)