Reviews for Mark of Royalty
kyleenason chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
This story is so good and well written. I loved reading it!
ResistanceInMotion chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I just love this story! It is wrote very well and doesn't rush or drag things out! I love it and great job!
reptoholic chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Story looks good
Cassie chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Love your story and the world you have created please please please write another.
DarkBlue1292 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
That was fantastic! It had me both laughing (and occasionally on the verge of tears but that is supposed to be kept on the down low). Just wanted to tell you how much I liked it
Patiku chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
It was really funny! I was laughing almost the whole time reading. The situation... I'm at lack of words. This story is great but I must say it doesn't much with the show. Merlin a prince? Really? He would have to take care of his people and wouldn't be able to properly protect Arthur. And even in time of Albion, his kindgom would need someone to rule it. He couldn't do that and remain by Artur's side.
DuskRose chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
You are amazing! I now have a new favorite fan fiction author! Your work is amazing and I was cracking up on all of your authors notes. I must express though my deepest condolences over the loss of your palace (pages). Anyways your story was great and the characters were believable. Great job and I will defiantly be reading you other stuff. Thank you for gracing us with your story (bows deeply) :)
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Yay you finished it! Sequel?
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Wicked work!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Good work.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Yay you revealed him! Good work. I prefer fics that reveal royalty etc sooner unless they have good reason to drag it out
123-321 chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
cute ending
Taigon Shikkin chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
abosolutely brilliant!
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I don't usually review mid-story but this is awesome! Ninja Magic Merlin! But wouldn't his eyes light up if he were slowing down time? And Uther dies sometime during this fic huh? Don't answer these! I will find out!
whatswiththemustache chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Wait are you serious when you say your Beta got hit by a car? Cause that sucks.
But...ANYWAY...I loved this! Especially how you wrote Merlin throughout it all XD And for some reason, Anthea keeps reminding me of Isolde from the Sword in the Stone...I got that impression right from the first chapter...and I really liked Isolde...so I REALLY like Anthea XD
Anyway - awesome story! Kudos to you! XD