Reviews for I Will Not Bow
ShayOConnell chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
wow I loved this!
kate1243 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i kinda wish you would continue i like this kinda badass type elena and her growing relationship with elijah plus how she not taking people trying to rule her life anymore.
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
damn those salvatores! )
within a sepulchre chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
lmaoo, the ending was so heroic-like, that it made me smile. i liked this. it was well-written and a good analization. very interesting, for sure. great job(:
cajunhusker chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is epic.
Iduun chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ha! That's it? Ya can't end it here. XD It's too good to end here. ;(
Mego225 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
ahhaha, thats a pretty cool story!
Analaa chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aw i loved that story. That should of been how the show turned out :)
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Entertaining one-shot. Was hoping the first Elejah fic I ever read would be great so I wouldnt be deterred from reading more and it did not disappoint! One thing you could have done to improve was add a bit more dramatics to Elijah's reawakening, other than that it was a great one-shot. Funny. Are you and Elijah/Elena fan as a romantic couple?
JenavyMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ohmygoodness! Loved it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was kind of...fantastic. It was nice to see Elena taking control and addressing all of the ways her loved ones had been disregarding her opinions and wishes. This was like...closure. I love the Elijah/Elena pairing. )
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Dear Lord what have these two started? Too bad the brothers will never gain Elena's trust again.
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Duddet! I knew you being Irish or a fan of such beautiful culture that you would write an epic tale. What I didn't know is that there isn't a second chapter or a third or a fourth or a fifth or a... you get the idea :p

Come on.. pretty please *puppy eyes*
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I loved it! Are you going to write a sequel with an Elijah/Elena pairing?
KRAlover chapter 1 . 4/7/2011