Reviews for Skin Tapestries
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lovelovelove this! Jim is such a sap sometimes. A manly sap though. ;)
randomhoodie15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
The last one is kind of adorable lol
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
It was a good story, loved the last scar, I just love a posesive Spock*-*
CastielLovesDean chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
_ Vulcans are not prone to sharing. Love it.
brionyjae chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
LOVE this one! :) Such a clever idea, and your writing style is superb! :P I find it surprisingly difficult to find really goooood Star Trek 2009 fics... but this one is DEFINITELY one of my favs ;) Love it!
Serena Eva chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I really loved this :)
Doni chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh yes, I can see why that last scar is his 'favorite'.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh, loved it! Very adorable and of course I'm going to ask that you do a flipped one for Spock...
Milarca chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
My god that tumor one is freaky :( but I like that Vulcans *can* have scars just like humans. Of course most of them Jim wouldn't like, but of course there must be one he does ;) great ficlet _
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Not to come off creepy or anything, but can I just say I love you just a little bit? Your stories are always so wonderful- heartfelt, unique, and well-written- and it makes my day every time I open my email to find a [FF New Story] alert from you. I've been reading fanfiction for a(n embarrassingly) long time, and I've managed to find a number of great authors out there- but none that are so consistent and prolific in their work as you are.

Basically: You rock. Keep it up!

I'm going to stop fawning now...
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
hahah i loved this one! just so gods great haha nic ejob
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OH, I do so want to hug you. Please get better so I can hug you. This five-and-one is beautiful. The first five made my heart leap in my throat. Getting shot in the head is terrifying, and I don't blame Jim for being touchy about that scar. I can also understand Jim's reluctance in number two, "The 'Cut'". Spock probably will never ever do something damaging to his body deliberately, but the fact that it worries Jim is amazing. He checked, all the same. I can't believe Jim BIT Spock, hard enough to draw blood severely and leave a scar. I don't blame Spock for not regen-ing that one. It *could* be seen as hot. The next one, the burn, isn't too bad. Spock could understand that one, with the medication causing the clumsiness and the distinct lack of xenobiologists. I agree, Jim is being illogical. But can you blame him? The fifth one is heartbreaking. Exposure to the red matter causes brain tumors? How horrifying! Luckily it won't be around again for a while. And Jim's one "happy" scar? Spock claimed him. How romantic. Even though it was in the middle of bad negotiations, it's sweet. You have such an amazing imagination. Thank you for sharing with us. We owe you big time. Thank you, again.
VeeDub chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Again with the greatness.

Don't ever stop.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was really well written awfulness. You are really good at putting Spock through bad stuff.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You are so awesome! All of these one shots you have been churning out recently have been great. This one was really sweet and so Jim :)