Reviews for Espionage
Deathblades chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I like it, it's a bit confusing but please continue. As for pairings, I've always like ItachixSasuke but NarutoxSasuke is still good. :)
SasUKE fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
If Narusasu's only a side pairing, can it be someone else xsasu? Maybe Itasasu or... Kibasasu!
starrk-scream chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
So...SO DOES THIS MEAN ITACHI IS ALIVE! I SURE FUCKING HOPE SO!

*Itachi fangirl* Oh, man, I would love you for forever and EVER if Itachi was still alive and kicking.

Meh, I don't really care about the pairing.

Maybe ItaNaru? Or KibaNaru? Or...Or SasuKiba or SasaSaiSasu or SaiNaru? Or NejiNaru, GaaNaru, SasuGaa, NejiSasu...ItaSasu...

No! NO! That last one was a joke! Don't you dare even try it!

Apart from that, the possibilities are endless. But, in the end, it's your story so do whatever it is you want. I'm also sorta kinda getting a little tired of SasuNaru/NaruSasu (not enough to write/read abt another pairing with either, but still)

And, really cool idea you've got here. It's really awesome!
Kari Suttle chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*stares* *blinks* *mouth falls open* THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA! I was wanting to write the same idea, only with kabuto rather than sasuke! All i can say is you'd better not stop just cuz for reviews, cause this is seriously the best, most original idea i've seen on here in a while. Though, i will say this: for the reader's sakes, can you stick to the original naruto plotline? Like, make (SHIPPUDEN SPOILERS HERE) sasuke have still killed orochimaru three years into his defecting? (END SPOILERS)? Just because otherwise, it might get confusing. (That and i can't picture sasuke being in his early to mid twenties at the moment!) Then again, your the author so its all up to you, i'm just giving my two cents. Well, off to read more fics now. Happy writing!
Halskr chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I'm interested on anything where we dont have to read about dark twisted evil Sasuke. So, being on a mission and coming home without all the revenge drama definitely catches my attention.

Here is some constructive criticism for you. As far as a prologue goes, this isn't very good. A prologue should give the reader a glimpse into what the future of the story holds to catch readers attention. That is missing here. This is sasuke returns home after being ordered to go to Orochimaru by the Third. Cue the drums throw the party and wander off into the sunset no need to read further. Obviously, you have something planned for what happens after his return. A little foreshadowing of that would make this a tighter more interesting prologue, or you could have dropped the flashback going for Sasuke's concerns about returning and ending the chapter with him handing over the scroll leaving the reader to wonder 'whats in the scroll?','why has he returned?' as a lead into future chapters. That said, it's well written.

As for pairings, lately I have been obssessed with alpha Kiba just sexing the hell out of submissive Sasuke. The idea of Kiba just pinning Sasuke to the ground and making a beotch out of him is appealing.

A top shikamaru could be interesting too. Doesn't really matter who he is paired with as long as as he is a freak in the bedroom. He comes equipped with his own bondage kit!I think the Dr. Jekyl/ Mr. Hyde thing would work great with Shikamaru. These are a couple of ideas outside of Naru/Sasu to toy with and ponder.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
dark-nuria chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hello! Just want to say this story look like a promise one! I hope you continue this story. As for my vote, I decide on Shikamaru! But hey it is your story! I will be looking forward to it.
anime-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It sounds ssooo promising, and I'd love it even more if you did make it SasukeNaruto! I really think this will turn out great! My vote will be SasukeNaruto! LOL I dont want to read it and find out its with a pairing I hate soo, will you tell us by the next chapter?