Reviews for Between Life And Death
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I don't think it worked out very well. In a very real sense that whole family is forever prisoners.
Tamie Kwist chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is very well written. You are an excellent writer in the first person. There's a way you cause the reader to feel the character's emotion when you write in this POV. I also love the visual description throughout. Bravo.
nikkilittle chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This really reminds me of H. P. Lovecraft's "Reanimator" except that the horror element is toned down considerably. The author obviously put some effort into making the plot credible with the description of the body theft from the morgue. Maybe a bit too much medical terminology: my dictionary did not include the word "meconium." The story strikes me as a bit contrived as it relies on coincidences too much for the plot, but the ending is well-conceived and written and makes up for it. I doubt that I could have done any better with the same story idea. This particular author is definitely one of the better Twilight Zone writers, so it's worth looking in her profile for other Twilight Zone stories.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Well written
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Okay this one is something that really captures my imagination because I kept thinking that Richard Matheson story about the bastard that rips the engine apart from the wing. This isn't too shabby. I was wondering if you own everything with the story or is this one entirely borrowed. If everything is yours meaning the plot and characters, I would like to have permission if I can publish this story in the magazine I run called The Ethereal Gazette. You can find more about the magazine by going here I invite writers from this fandom all the time to write for the magazine because this fandom opens some serious doors for some originality. I published one writer from here already but if you're interested in being a published writer you can drop me an e-mail or sign my guestbook on .
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
A facinating and well-written story with a feel much like the orginal series. Very well done!
sssrgeant chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
The details at the start seemed over thought and the end result surprised work,very interesting and much like The Twilight Zone.