Reviews for Gentleman Practice
geantraighe chapter 10 . 8/25
Thank you for coming back finally! Please you have to finish this fic! You are too good, you simply can't stop it like these! i would hope in one more chapter, at least :)))
I would like to know what Cal say next..i'm thinking i'll grow crazy during the wait!
Please, pretty please! :D
CocoGuest chapter 10 . 8/17
Yahoo! You're return here is appreciated so very much.
Please stay. You write these characters and LTM is current again. Thanks.
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 10 . 8/7
Oh wow - you know how to make a cliffhanger - again! Thanks for this chapter - I hope next one will be soon. So, will Cal finally say what he should say years ago? Will you let us them happy? ;)
So the old saw proves true: "All good things come to those who wait."
Thank you for coming back and writing another chapter. I am hoping for even more, greedy reader that I am. It's so good.
Kaoh chapter 9 . 7/30
Thoroughly enjoying this story. I really think that you have captured how hurt and upset both characters are and have provided a good insight into why this might have happened. I must say that I tend to side more with Gillian though, as Cal was pushing her pretty hard. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had started to explore other options . . . I always felt that the Jack Rader plot was left too open. . .
Would love to read a conclusion to this story, thoroughly enjoying your style!
CocoGuest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
oh, come on! You must give us one more chapter. You are simply brilliant at voicing these characters. I got sucked in for the second time.
Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Update please:)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Yes it has been a long time but I am so glad you've come back to it. It's crying out to be completed. I know that Cal and Gil are suspended awaiting your words. Me too
Stirn20 chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Wow! I'm with everyone else.. Can't wait to see how cal redeems himself on this one unless Gillian's able to see his lie . These two need their heads knocked together to gain some sense but they did on the show too! Hurry with the next chapter!
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Great story. Is there any chance you'll update it? ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
I've had better?
I hope Gill would slap him!

can't wait for the next chapter
PatienceFortitude chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Cannot wait for next chapter. I seriously hope she slaps him, because no matter how hurt he is what he said was beyond mean.

But glad you continued this story

- Semper Fi
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Should you continue? You must be joking. I will be checking every day for the next chapter. Please. I know I'm not the only one who needs this. You are a writer who truly gets these characters and can capture them.
L chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
I'm all for you finishing that story, and One String as well 3 It was quite a nice surprise to get a notification for this update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
will there be more ? I love it!