Reviews for Gentleman Practice
gjc5971 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
"And until then?" ... I think that we'll never have the answer... too bad
KD chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
and until then? oh, dear, I wish we knew!

You've done a good job of being fair to both of them. I am impressed!
AJ1989 chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
"And until then?", "And until then?", "And until then?"... Just re-read the story for the umpteenth time, waiting for so long for the next chapter, hope you havent given up on this story, its fantastic, ur an amazing writing! Please continue :-)
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
Rugbygirrl chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Yah until then ? No seriously I want to know too:)
starlight354 chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
"and until then?"- at the end i actaully said it aloud so he could hear me lol. i wanna know what cals responce will be, i do hope they go for a real relationship even if things are messed up right now

uhhggg need another update to know cals responce lol
AndromedaAiken chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Ball's in her court now! :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
What will cals response be? Fantastic chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Rosajean chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Maybe he just needs the opportunity to show her he can be different and learn to think through the things he says and does around her and not be always so impulsive and reckless.

This fic is so so good! What a difficult conversation to have! But the way you're writing it is absolutely brilliant! Can't wait to read more and find out Cal's response, so I hope you update again soon!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Oh how sweet the honesty in cals tone. Will Gillian give him another chance? Please update soon.
Inesmsnr chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
THIS IS AMAZING.

But you make us wait foreeeever for a new chapter. Please don't torture us. :)
starlight354 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Love this story you can like see it happening before you its amazing, cant wait for the next chapter and I hope you keep writing more Lie To Me fics cause your amazing :)
Eirini chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Gosh this is so great. I'm hunging on every chapter lol...I can't wait for more...the good stuff is coming I can feel it...they are close! Thank you for this update :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
So Cal can't read Gillian but she should be able to read his mind? You are doing a really good job of keeping them in character because I could so see it playing out this way on the show!
lietomebaby chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
glad you updated. I'm really liking this long conversation, can't wait to read next chapter