Reviews for Gentleman Practice
SarahBarbier5 chapter 11 . 6/12
PLEAAAAAAAASE DON'T STOP HERE ! I BEG YOU ! THIS STORY MAKES ME REALLY REALLY HAPPY ! ! ! DO I SOUDLEY AGGRESSIVE IF I KEEP WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS !?
OMG ! ! ! PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS FIC. Big fan of Lie to Me here ! You're awesome !
lizziejean123 chapter 11 . 5/27
this is a brilliant story, but it's needs more!
Nr.Six chapter 11 . 5/27
Nooo[ooo dont stop there! Boehoehoeeeee so sad. Poor Gillian. Stupid Cal ugh...

Haha the part where she says caring is for stuffed bunnies and grandmas made me laugh out loud.

Please write more soon? This chapter was toooooo short.
CocoGuest chapter 11 . 5/27
Holding my breath...
Ann On chapter 10 . 5/26
This is soooo amazing! Please finish!
CocoGuest chapter 7 . 5/14
Reading this yet again and again I'm struck by how exceptionally well you give life to these characters with words. So much so that I forgot I was being sucked in again to an incomplete piece. Maybe this year?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
This is so good! Please continue! *chants* one more chapter one more chapter one more chapter~
geantraighe chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Thank you for coming back finally! Please you have to finish this fic! You are too good, you simply can't stop it like these! i would hope in one more chapter, at least :)))
I would like to know what Cal say next..i'm thinking i'll grow crazy during the wait!
Please, pretty please! :D
CocoGuest chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Yahoo! You're return here is appreciated so very much.
Please stay. You write these characters and LTM is current again. Thanks.
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Oh wow - you know how to make a cliffhanger - again! Thanks for this chapter - I hope next one will be soon. So, will Cal finally say what he should say years ago? Will you let us them happy? ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
So the old saw proves true: "All good things come to those who wait."
Thank you for coming back and writing another chapter. I am hoping for even more, greedy reader that I am. It's so good.
Kaoh chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Thoroughly enjoying this story. I really think that you have captured how hurt and upset both characters are and have provided a good insight into why this might have happened. I must say that I tend to side more with Gillian though, as Cal was pushing her pretty hard. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had started to explore other options . . . I always felt that the Jack Rader plot was left too open. . .
Would love to read a conclusion to this story, thoroughly enjoying your style!
CocoGuest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
oh, come on! You must give us one more chapter. You are simply brilliant at voicing these characters. I got sucked in for the second time.
Please!