Reviews for Gentleman Practice
CocoGuest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
oh, come on! You must give us one more chapter. You are simply brilliant at voicing these characters. I got sucked in for the second time.
Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Update please:)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Yes it has been a long time but I am so glad you've come back to it. It's crying out to be completed. I know that Cal and Gil are suspended awaiting your words. Me too
Stirn20 chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Wow! I'm with everyone else.. Can't wait to see how cal redeems himself on this one unless Gillian's able to see his lie . These two need their heads knocked together to gain some sense but they did on the show too! Hurry with the next chapter!
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Great story. Is there any chance you'll update it? ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
I've had better?
I hope Gill would slap him!

can't wait for the next chapter
PatienceFortitude chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Cannot wait for next chapter. I seriously hope she slaps him, because no matter how hurt he is what he said was beyond mean.

But glad you continued this story

- Semper Fi
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Should you continue? You must be joking. I will be checking every day for the next chapter. Please. I know I'm not the only one who needs this. You are a writer who truly gets these characters and can capture them.
L chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
I'm all for you finishing that story, and One String as well 3 It was quite a nice surprise to get a notification for this update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
will there be more ? I love it!
SassyCop chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Holy revelations Batman! They did the deed?! And he's saying he's had better? Asshat.

How can you say this isn't good? I love it. It fits perfectly with the rest; its like you never left it. I'm sure it feels awkward to go back to something you left behind so long ago. But rest assured-you found their voices! And they are screaming with clarity. Can't wait to see what Gillian's reaction will be... I'm torn between wanting her to slap him in the face, cry and run from the room, or look him in the eye and say fuck you. Oooh it could go so many ways!

I hope you keep your inspiration for a while...
deenikn8 chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Yes, finish it please! This last chapter still flows well with the rest. They slept together?!
L'ange demoniaque chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Wow... Can't wait for the next chapter !
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
OMg omg. How rude! Well if cal ever wanted to goad Gillian into a emotional and physical reaction he's going to get one now. He's had better but can he remember as he's had so many...ha men! Thanks for writing and Sharing. Eager to find out what happens next.
gjc5971 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
"And until then?" ... I think that we'll never have the answer... too bad