Reviews for Reflection of a Ghost
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
That was sad! So this is the origin of Scourge's hate from Optimus because he is what was he in the past when he was Nova Prime, and now in the last momment his old self reflection appears in his ejecution TT, tormenting him once more into dead!

Excellent story, my friend! I love it! You have a BIG 10!
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Quite a few people were having problems as a matter of fact. This was one of the strangest glitches I have seen on the site, yet.

Kind of an eerie ending somehow. He just couldn't quite escape who he was, no matter what he believed. Optimus sensed something, that much is clear, even if he wasn't sure what he felt.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I THOUGHT he remembered more than he said. Seems not everything could be erased. Look forward to the second part.
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hi again, my friend! It's been awhile -... Your story is awesome like always! So Scourge will be doom into cryogenic imprisonet? That's bad TT why he don't accept Optimus help? Maybe the Decepticon programm refuse to do that... Who knows? Update soon, this story is wonderful! XD
Super Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
interasting story, it's quite good to see more fics about the orignal "evil prime"