Reviews for The Selkie Man
twificfan chapter 22 . 7/17
Thank you, this was amazing. You brought me into a world I never heard of before!
jk chapter 21 . 7/8
well of course you have selkie blood bella...didn't Edward say that hes been attracted to the woman in your family for years and years...they fucking "sing" to him and that they have beautiful babies together? Edwards your long lost great grandpa!

now wheres the gasoline? we need to clean your pussy out
jk chapter 18 . 7/8
funny how bella isn't bothered at all that Edward likes to fuck her family members.
I hate this Edward and everytime bella touches him or lets him touch her I wasn't to fucking puke
jk chapter 13 . 7/8
the real myth is one thing but its another for Edward to fuck bella then tell her that the woman in her family calls to him and that they have beaufiful babies together...hes been fucking your family member for years bella...does that seriously not bother you? I would have kicked his ass out right then and there and then poured gasoline in my pussy and lit a match!
this is just fucking gross
jk chapter 12 . 7/8
does bella not realise that Edwards just comes on land to fuck women and impregnate them? he probably has a shit load of kids! why would bella want anything to do with with? hes all used up! !
jk chapter 11 . 7/8
Edwards kinda fucking gross. Hes a SEAL but turns into a man when he comes on land to fuck? really? He hides his skin and then seduces any bitch that crys seven tears?
NO THANKS
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 5/19
I am reading this for a second time. Still so good.
sami69 chapter 22 . 5/18
Wonderful wonderful story. I don't know how I never came upon this before but I really enjoyed it! Thank you
ElouiseRose chapter 8 . 4/15
I've very curious about Edwards pov now
svbathra chapter 21 . 4/12
The starting reasons for Sea goddess saving and helping Bella could have been enough given that she was sea goddess not selkie that Bella had selkie blood that is why the mother of sea saved seems to be inappropriate as she was supposed to save everyone in sea.(Eleazar laughed gently. "There is nae mistake, lass. Ye hae selkie blood in ye, many generations ago mayhap, but it is there. The Mither recognised ye as one of her own."). Given the incidents such as British collector William Karo being saved outside of England by goddess in 1804th year, I think the superior god and goddess doesn't check and validate the territory before saving their child.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 22 . 3/16
The most unique story I have ever read!
Amelia Mariee chapter 22 . 1/24
This story Has become one of my favorites. It was so enchanting and beautiful. I loved this version of Edward and Bella. I hope you are still writing. I would love more of these types of stories. 3
Cara245 chapter 22 . 10/31/2015
I loved every minute of this story - Romantic, engaging characters and a richly layered backstory. Thanks for sharing this!
Mrs. Cullen chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
I love this! Especially you're use of dialects, (not forgetting the definitions), I also like the realism of the myths and legends. The grammar and spelling is on dot - I hate it when writers do small mistakes, I have OCD! Overall, this is of my favorites, I originally came to it via a friend, and I didn't think it would be for me, but I think, you would be a good writer. Thanks for this fic: some writers leave it half-finshed, or abandoned, so thanks. Again.
Delirium01 chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
I loved this story. It was folklore and romance and everything lovely. You made that tiny place on the map come alive, another character on its own. Would love to visit one day. Also, listening to Beach House's album Bloom was the perfect soundtrack for this story. It's strange and mythical with elements of the sea woven throughout just like your story. Would love to read more of your stories if they're hidden elsewhere.
2,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »