Reviews for The Selkie Man
twirob chapter 22 . 2/16
WOW! OMG! AWESOME! thank you so much for sharing this AMAZING! story with us on here ;) my only wish was to have more story ;D
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 22 . 2/14
Hello!

I just found this story and I was captured from the beginning. This was an amazing story about fantasy, adventure, love and fate. I loved it from the beginning and I loved it until the end. I was a little confused by the ending...does this mean that Bella will somehow get to live forever with Edward? Because she has Selkie blood in her, then she can go all over the waters with him, does that mean they get to stay together?
I thought that their love was so sweet and beautiful. My only wish is that we got to see them in the future with some beautiful babies! ;)
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!
twisagafan chapter 3 . 2/8
adored your story. wish there was more.
ChristianMom54 chapter 22 . 1/1
I enjoyed and love the story. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Renee Aubin chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
Hello, Dark Blue Bella! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. What did I like the most? Hmm ... Constantly wet, shirtless, and still Edward (including the early outtake where we get to hear his thoughts). Bella having her own life and interests and curiosity, even if sometimes she made mistakes (I did NOT see that coming when she protected herself in a circle to call the hill trows, but someone else was not protected). Her determination (and Edward's agreement) to rescue both girls. The whole historical and cultural context, including her research into local history, and use of Gaelic words. The wonderful selkie / finman mythology. The help Bella got on her eventual quest, and her choice whether to trust it. The question and resolution of whether she would be able to "swim" with Edward after her quest. I really liked the ways you made parallels with canon issues. Oh, and let's not forget their slow and patient slide into their wonderful sensual / sexual relationship. Well, huh, I guess I liked a LOT about your story!

Thanks so much for sharing, and for leaving it up. If you're ever inspired to write another story, I'll be right there in line to read it!
Lillywhite1 chapter 22 . 11/6/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Adelheity chapter 22 . 9/13/2016
Thanks for this beautiful Story
twificfan chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
Thank you, this was amazing. You brought me into a world I never heard of before!
jk chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
well of course you have selkie blood bella...didn't Edward say that hes been attracted to the woman in your family for years and years...they fucking "sing" to him and that they have beautiful babies together? Edwards your long lost great grandpa!

now wheres the gasoline? we need to clean your pussy out
jk chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
funny how bella isn't bothered at all that Edward likes to fuck her family members.
I hate this Edward and everytime bella touches him or lets him touch her I wasn't to fucking puke
jk chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
the real myth is one thing but its another for Edward to fuck bella then tell her that the woman in her family calls to him and that they have beaufiful babies together...hes been fucking your family member for years bella...does that seriously not bother you? I would have kicked his ass out right then and there and then poured gasoline in my pussy and lit a match!
this is just fucking gross
jk chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
does bella not realise that Edwards just comes on land to fuck women and impregnate them? he probably has a shit load of kids! why would bella want anything to do with with? hes all used up! !
jk chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
Edwards kinda fucking gross. Hes a SEAL but turns into a man when he comes on land to fuck? really? He hides his skin and then seduces any bitch that crys seven tears?
NO THANKS
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
I am reading this for a second time. Still so good.
sami69 chapter 22 . 5/18/2016
Wonderful wonderful story. I don't know how I never came upon this before but I really enjoyed it! Thank you
2,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »