Reviews for Black's Brother
Elizabeth chapter 32 . 1/24
When I read about regulus,s death at a young age for any wizard I cried so much it was at raggedy yet his big
Brother lived it wasn't fair, people can change and reg
Didn't believe in mouldy Voldemort anymore but true favourite black is now regulus he was the spare
Which means expendable in history but not with you for this brilliant writing and I hope it isn't
Your last one on regulus was a bright star that
Reminds me of Fred Wesley whom died too young as well. Fans haven't forgiven that jk. Elizabeth
Elizabeth chapter 27 . 1/24
I'm not liking roe with Sirius at all she's supposed to be with regulus as Sirius gets everything and regulus is always a afterthought,plus where's her loyalty to reg
Whom did denounce her to protect her from death eater
Attacks while I like Sirius his calling card is the word mine all mine as he's the oldest. Regulus might be younger but he's classier and stronger better looking
But still waters run deep with him. So please have roe
And regulus end up together with Sirius left all alone
Moving onto another witch very quickly he always does that he'll catch black rules fan
Elizabeth chapter 18 . 1/24
When regulus finds out what crazy bell atria did he might hate killing people but she's not a decent person cousin
Or not plus he's a powerful seer which would've been more important to mouldy Voldemort. And regulus did betray Voldemort at the end so why not make it for love
There isn't a better reason in the world than this emotion. He has a good heart but needs her to believe
In him and too trust him please let them both live and be
Happy together,I'm enjoying this story in fact I'm hooked
On it keep it up your doing great black fanatic forever. Everyone needs to be loved
Particularly regulus who didn't get any.
Elizabeth chapter 13 . 1/24
Hi it's another review I'm hoping that regulus wins so he
Made a mistake we all do that but he was young and yet
So brave it would be a slap in the face for everyone if she choose regulus over Sirius as regulus is worth fighting for , both as a person and one boyfriend whom
Will take on any death eaters to protect aurora for as long as they're a couple, Sirius will be fine and move onto the next witch he's fickle. Regulus rules as his brothers being a bully towards him for no reason at all
Reg and aurora belong together.
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 1/24
It would be sensational if regulus won the heart of aurora with Sirius left behind for being such a judgemental creep over his younger brother whom
Deserved his unconditional love ,plus regulus was born
Knowing how to treat a beautiful witch. From the start
And not like alone night stand he was athrowback to an
Earlier black relative. I liked Sirius but there's something
About regulus that makes him stand out maybe he's as evert griffins or after all so please have her choose you.a regulus black tragic
Beatrice Chahine chapter 62 . 5/23/2016
A few days ago, I was searching for a story featuring Regulus and stumbled on this one. Beautiful.. well done. It is fast-paced in the beginning, and I almost got lost in regards to the time but your characters are extremely well developed, from the first line to the last. I feel Aurora's emotions (and Sirius in his point-of-view) acutely, which shows true mastery in the plot and the words.
Sad ending in the epilogue but understandable. I love this last chapter, especially how Sirius finds Aurora first before doing anything else (e.g.. finding Harry to see him before moving on). In another way, it's sad because now you've got me interested in young Orion! But, that aside, fabulous fic!

I'm a guest on here so if ever you want to reply, you can reach me here : bdl . chahine gmail . com (without the spaces!)
Guest chapter 61 . 9/27/2014
Okay...Regulus doesn't die the same way. I loved him in the books, because he was good in the end, even if we didnt know his character. But I don't think the fact that he died a different way will change the end of Harry Potter...I loved this fic. And I cried when Regulus died.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/27/2014
Sirius didnt hesitate when he went to Azkaban. People say he laughed, laughed all the way there. He didn't, as he does in your story, deny anything. Just letting you know.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/27/2014
Remus didn't know Peter was the Secret Keeper instead of Sirius. That's why he didn't trust Sirius in the Shreiking Shack in Prisoner of Azkaban and stuff. Also, they didn't trust Remus, because he'd been spending a lot of time with the werewolves and Sirius said himself he didn't know if Remus had turned. I'm just saying, I don't think Remus should have been in that scene, and I also think it may have taken some time to explain to James and Lily.
Olislava chapter 62 . 2/26/2014
I wanted to write it in a PM but apparently I have to wait for 24 hours before I may, so I'll write my thoughts down here (yes, I've just registered). It'll refer to the whole story, not only this sequel. I wanted to share my feelings about what I think and what I liked or disliked, because I've read all the A/Ns and you obviously enjoy it :D
Well, I have to admit that I didn't like the story at all at the beginning, it irritated me, and I was reading only in hope to finally find the perfect Regulus. Well, I didn't, but your presentation really got me anyway.
I didn't like Roe - she was too cool, too pretending to be a girl next door, too, I don't know, somehow improper? Kind of marysue'ish, I'd say. I didn't like the first person narration, I was very happy to see third person in sequel. Sometimes I got lost when you changed the point of view and I was sure I'm in Roe's head and was like "Why on earth does she say such thing or act in such way?'. I for instance was sure that it was Roe helping the Potters to move to their hiding place :D I sometimes read without paying enough attention, I guess, I just had to share that :D I also didn't like Regulus when we first met him, he was too sweet. Generally, I hardly liked anything untill Regulus's DE initiation. I admit I may have skipped a few paragraphs :(
But then, when the action accelerated and the darkness thickened, it changed. I also loved the way you were rushing through the school years - I always found it difficult and your way seems really attractive.
So yeah, I started to like Roe. I have a theory that it was your writing that improved already. With every next chapter the characters were getting more complex and the story more irresistible.
I could say a lot about the characters but I don't want this review to be longer than the sequel, so I'll make it quick and say a few words about the most important things.
So first of all, Regulus. I did not see it coming, seriously. I was so sure there's going to be a happy ending, so when I read about not-so-dead Avery rising his hand and casting green-lighted curse at Regulus, I stopped for a moment :D And I hated you so much then. At the moment when they were supposed to run away to have a better life together, it must have happened, God... But I have to admit that I predicted the pregnacy, I was just so sure this sweet love-making will be fruitful :D
And then all the things connected - when Roe and Remus were overheard by Sirius, then the grave (I cried so much), last time she saw Sirius before Azkaban. Almost perfect, and so well written.
But this sequel is a masterpiece. I like everything about it. Third person narration, the meeting, the characters, finally grown up, but maybe still not entirely?, Orion, so similar to his father, all the feelings kept for so long, 'I haven't moved on.', it was so overwhelming and I cried again.
And my favourite part, the part that made me write this review because it was so intense - the longing to go back to Hogwarts. To be careless, young, happy, to have hope, to be innocent again, to meet everyone who died during this cruel war, to be unaware that it is so easy to just die, disappear and never go back, and leave everyaone to try to move on. I loved this part. It made me want to go back to Hogwarts myself and meet them like this - because at the point of the sequel I already felt as if I knew them.
So, again, well written indeed. Keep on writing, because you're doing it really well. I'd actually like to see a continuation, and I don't say it a lot. I'd like to see how Sirius found Pettigrew and all that, and Roe's role in it, and maybe Orion's. I'd like to see them mingled in the story in a way which would make me think 'It actually may had happened". I would have read it even despite the fact that there would be no Regulus in it (I'm not a Sirius fan).
PS I'm actually considering reading it again...
Mandarin Orange chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Noooo! I know what's going to happen! Why would you do that?! (Siriusly though, this story is very well written. It keeps me at the edge of my seat, and I can't stop reading it and reading it and reading it. That is until chapter 60...)
LilyLullaby chapter 61 . 12/4/2013
Hi,
I just read your entire story in two days...
So sad! Everyone dies!
It was expected but it's so sad anyway...
In fact, I thought Aurora would die too because she's not alive when Harry's at school. But of course, she's not in the books so it explains...
I think I was from the beginning team Sirius because he's much more honest than Regulus. But I understand her.
Also, this story explains a lot why Remus and Sirius don't have a wife or girlfriend (well, except for Remus, but like 17 years alfter Jane dies, so it doesn't really count).
But I'd like to know what happens to Roe's and Reg's son... He's probably a year or two below Harry in school, but of course he's not in the books because we would know Aurora...
Just constructive critizism (a little late I think but I' going to say it anyway), I think Janie's death doesn't feel real. They should so much more affected by her death, I thought she was going to wake up at any moment...
Another thing, Roe has sex once and she's already pregnant? How convienent! i know it happens but it seems a little bit outstreched.
Well, I now very sad because I can't read anything from you anymore :( you asks for reviews I ask for updates (of your other story of course, I know you're done with this one :) )
Thank you so much!
Please continue writing!
P.
Thenyoudivex chapter 61 . 9/1/2013
Gahhh,that was beautiful,omgg:'(
I really wanted to regulus and roe to live out their lives together, but then voldemort has to stick his flat nose into everything.
Do you know of any other RAB fanfics that are really good too?

-thenyoudivex 3
Imaginneeee chapter 60 . 7/7/2013
I apologize for my earlier words... I'm still mad at you ya know
Imaginneeee chapter 61 . 7/7/2013
Damn it. Damnit damnit fuck. FUCK YOU! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, WHY DID YOU YOU WERE PLANNING THIS ALL ALONG DO YOU ENJOY FUCKING MAKING ME CRY? Just leave. Get out of my sight.