Reviews for Celebrations
ZoeysZone chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was adorable. It's really late but I would love to see this continued.
Gerald chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It is awesome u should keep doing more
Cassella Roslind De Cruiz chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Please continue this. I hate how the show was canceled so please dont do that to me again:P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cute please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cute please continue
Eternal Awesomosity chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
yes deffinately continue this! this is like the only charlie/emma fic i could find that was at least somewhat decient. but urs is really good! you should deffinately write more holidays! please continue! this was sooo good!

cake and chaos!
Eternally Insecure chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I think you should continue. I loved this chapter. It was awesome.
rkogrl3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I realy like ths story its realy gud! U one for all th holidays mayb even th lesser known or recognized ones. Even betta u culd make up ur own holidays! U r a very gud writer. I cnt wait 4 th nxt one!
Emma chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OMG I love Emma and Charlie and to me, there isn't enough stories about these two in a romantic light on here. Wonderful job, I think I like "Cheesy Charlie" I especially can't wait for the story done on Valentine's Day, their birthdays and Christmas. Please write more soon.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Please do more Charlie\Emma holiday stories. I want to know how with each holiday their relationship and feelings change. This chapter is cute, ok so I hope that Charlie will be just as adorabley cheesy when he is sober.