Reviews for Celebrations
Gerald chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It is awesome u should keep doing more
Cassella Roslind De Cruiz chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Please continue this. I hate how the show was canceled so please dont do that to me again:P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cute please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cute please continue
Eternal Awesomosity chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
yes deffinately continue this! this is like the only charlie/emma fic i could find that was at least somewhat decient. but urs is really good! you should deffinately write more holidays! please continue! this was sooo good!

cake and chaos!
AgentHexSparrowOfS.H.I.E.L.D chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I think you should continue. I loved this chapter. It was awesome.
rkogrl3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I realy like ths story its realy gud! U one for all th holidays mayb even th lesser known or recognized ones. Even betta u culd make up ur own holidays! U r a very gud writer. I cnt wait 4 th nxt one!
Emma chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OMG I love Emma and Charlie and to me, there isn't enough stories about these two in a romantic light on here. Wonderful job, I think I like "Cheesy Charlie" I especially can't wait for the story done on Valentine's Day, their birthdays and Christmas. Please write more soon.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Please do more Charlie\Emma holiday stories. I want to know how with each holiday their relationship and feelings change. This chapter is cute, ok so I hope that Charlie will be just as adorabley cheesy when he is sober.