Reviews for A Father's Love
TheFlyingPriest chapter 2 . 9/5
You've certainly got an engaging story here. Bri seems like her own woman from what has been shown so far and I'm very interested in seeing where this whole thing goes.
Can't wait unti Bri meets Sam Byrne.
Ryka Spar chapter 31 . 4/22
You're back! Yay! I love this story so much! You've done a great job with the characters and I love Bri's characterization, how real she is. I'm so glad you're writing again!

~Ryka
Orange Little Mittens chapter 31 . 4/17
I've been reading this fanfiction silently for years and I love it so much, it's perfect. I'm glad you never decided to abandon it, a unique outcome to my favourite game. it's reeling and interesting, a few clich├ęs (characters acting like the typical hard ass, instead of the meek fragile broken types), but it's perfect otherwise!
WindCrestTrails chapter 31 . 4/11
Glad to see you're still excited to continue the story. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing.
I love it do much! Please update it I need to know what happened to Sam! It's very well written. You did a fantastic job! :)
Knighthawk993 chapter 30 . 2/24
Hey. I'm so happy you are still writing with this. It is written so well!

I look forward to your next chapter xD
FromAshesBorne chapter 30 . 2/23
I can't handle it if something happened to Sam...
sniper1232 chapter 30 . 2/22
Love to see you back
Are you going to update the story? I really love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
It's been a while. Please don't let this fic die!
WindCrestTrails chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
Please update
Please...please...please...
Knighthawk993 chapter 29 . 9/2/2015
I'm writing this on my 3ds so it my be a little weird.

This is awesome! Honestly in GoW 3 (HEAVY SPOILER WARNING) when Dom died I bawled my eyes out. My brither was alway Marcus & me Dom. I didn't help when I had read about his family before playing it.

You turned Sylvia into a badass and I take it I'm not the only one who loves Baird? I was really sad when Sam fell off the reaver. I love dogs especially German Shepards. I was really happy though when Dom embraced Sylvia. I awwwed and my brother wondered what the hell I was doing xD

Please for the love continue this! You must! And more Bernie!

Lol I wrote you an essay.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
Can you write another chapter? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/22/2015