Reviews for A Father's Love
I mis this. Please update
TheFlyingPriest chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
One of the things I loved from the Gears novels was listening to Baird and Mataki out-snark each other and I'm glad to see that you were able to reproduce it very well. Baird's sense of humor is just as crass as always and it's great to see Bri and Dom finally share some time together. I wonder what's gonna happen to Darvish? Maybe Mataki will be able to decipher Bri's reaction, having suffered through the same (worse, actually) situation herself. This could help strengthen their bond and build a little trust between the two. I feel that they would get along rather well; they aren't so different, after all. All in all, a job well done so far! I eagerly await the next chapter.

P.S: Hopefully we get to meet Sam Byrne later on. It'd be funny for both Sams to meet and I can just imagine all the fun Baird will have with that lol.
RainGirl1417 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
This fanfic is so great! I just binge read the whole story today. Keep up the good work!
lukeskywalkeer chapter 32 . 10/21/2016
I bought Gears 4 on the release date and loved the chemistry between Marcus and his kid. They wrote the story between them pretty well. The only thing I didn't like is that they just killed off Anya for no reason
lukeskywalkeer chapter 29 . 10/14/2016
I still ship them so hard
lukeskywalkeer chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
It's been years since I first discovered this fic. Needless to say, it is still my favorite Gears fanfic
TheFlyingPriest chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
You've certainly got an engaging story here. Bri seems like her own woman from what has been shown so far and I'm very interested in seeing where this whole thing goes.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/5/2016
Can't wait unti Bri meets Sam Byrne.
Ryka Spar chapter 31 . 4/22/2016
You're back! Yay! I love this story so much! You've done a great job with the characters and I love Bri's characterization, how real she is. I'm so glad you're writing again!

~Ryka
Orange Little Mittens chapter 31 . 4/17/2016
I've been reading this fanfiction silently for years and I love it so much, it's perfect. I'm glad you never decided to abandon it, a unique outcome to my favourite game. it's reeling and interesting, a few clich├ęs (characters acting like the typical hard ass, instead of the meek fragile broken types), but it's perfect otherwise!
WindCrestTrails chapter 31 . 4/11/2016
Glad to see you're still excited to continue the story. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/1/2016
I love it do much! Please update it I need to know what happened to Sam! It's very well written. You did a fantastic job! :)
Knighthawk993 chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
Hey. I'm so happy you are still writing with this. It is written so well!

I look forward to your next chapter xD
FromAshesBorne chapter 30 . 2/23/2016
I can't handle it if something happened to Sam...
sniper1232 chapter 30 . 2/22/2016