Reviews for Insert Dubious Allegiances Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
...Damn right I need my questions answered! is it strange that I like Robert? I hope not. Cause I like him/
The Layman chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Holy crap! This came completely out of left field! Please, don't everyone hanging. (There are some unanswered questions that need answering.)
complexities chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
BRAINWASHING! It must be brainwashing! Or do we have ourselves another Maximum Ride clone? I refuse to believe that it's truly Louise who's doing all these things. I mean, thinking about it, it would tie in with the "easy" rescue at the ending of the last fic...I can't even guess at the extent of Merle's plans...

Your writing is much stronger than even when you first joined the Society! I love how you take care to examine everyone's character - even Robert's! Now I kinda like the guy.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*grins at* Nicely written, dear. And here I was thinking this would be a multi-chapter. I think Rhia's character was a -little- off, but not much. Nice plot twist. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Well, to me, it's obvious the why of what happened and when she got that way. It's obviously brainwashing of some kind and it happened in the Warhammer fandom, but I won't hazard a guess at the specifics of what the spell or whatever they did to her.
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It's easy to see how much you've improved over the last few fics. This certainly your best so far, and the ending was simply badass.

Can't wait to see how they save Lou.