Reviews for Blood, Flesh, Silence
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/25
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
That was such an amazing story!
Marydee 48 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
WOW Wonderful , story we need more, chapters, with shopping , a home, kids, can they both have children now , love lust soul mates make it so happy no bad just harry finally having a home a mate and a his own family would be wonderful
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
it was good i liked it is there a sequel?
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Loved the story can't wait to read more of them. Keep up the good work, cause I'm looking forward to reading a lot more of them.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was really freaky and scary in some spots but I'm so glad I kept reading, it was sooo good! I love love love possesive Draco and Harry was just so Harry it was perfect! I think that's one bit that many writers miss on Harry, he literally thought he was going to die, he gave it all up, what did he have left to live for?
Moonsoulx3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is just beautiful.
Your writing is beautiful.
You just take me away.
Did you write more to this?
Naruto-junky chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was a very unusual veela story, but it was very good. Never have I seen a story where a veela can sustain it's self on the flesh and blood of it's mate, or 'beloved'. I also find it intersting that this is one of the few stories without the whole destined mate element. I really enjoyed it.

Naruto-junky, CCG
angela chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
god...so good...
fibita chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Very neat!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Your warnings scare me, but I'll trudge on anyway. I do so love a Veela fic. Though I'm afraid you'll twist it at this point. But I'm building myself up to read "Forgive Those Who Trespass" next. We'll see if I can take your gore and such.

So I was right and you're twisting the hell out of it. I'm a bit squicky, but I'll endure.

"Try," Malfoy said, in a voice like the inside of an iceberg, "and they'll still be finding shards of your bones buried in the ceiling of this room a century from now." This line was awesome. xD! Along with the one about their kiss being a sight not made for mere mortals.

Very nice read. I enjoyed it, squicks and all. And I look forward to a sequel or series if that is your plan.
inwonderunder chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Beautifully macabre! A very interesting take on Veela. Slowly reading through your one shots. I remember reading Changing of the guards when it was first published. Love your writing.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I don't know how I missed this one but I love it! Great job!
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hmmm, I enjoyed the concept and the writing, but felt that to little of the old Draco shown up here. I would have loved it if some self-discust had shown up when they were imprisoned. It just...seems like nothing of Draco exists anymore, only the possessive animal. For that reason I honestly hoped Harry would kill himself in the end, death after saving his friends preferable to a life of enslavement and ownership.
Love-begits-love chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was morbidly amazing, you did a wonderful job!