Reviews for Blood, Flesh, Silence
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 4/17
this was interesting and well written. thx for sharing.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 2/1
LOVE IT!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Nice... It's rare to see Draco like this, strong and making decisions and caring and cold and ruthless...
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
It was very angst and frightening!
Perfect! I could felt all pain and fear.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
That was such an amazing story!
Marydee 48 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
WOW Wonderful , story we need more, chapters, with shopping , a home, kids, can they both have children now , love lust soul mates make it so happy no bad just harry finally having a home a mate and a his own family would be wonderful
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
it was good i liked it is there a sequel?
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Loved the story can't wait to read more of them. Keep up the good work, cause I'm looking forward to reading a lot more of them.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was really freaky and scary in some spots but I'm so glad I kept reading, it was sooo good! I love love love possesive Draco and Harry was just so Harry it was perfect! I think that's one bit that many writers miss on Harry, he literally thought he was going to die, he gave it all up, what did he have left to live for?
Moonsoulx3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is just beautiful.
Your writing is beautiful.
You just take me away.
Did you write more to this?
Naruto-junky chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was a very unusual veela story, but it was very good. Never have I seen a story where a veela can sustain it's self on the flesh and blood of it's mate, or 'beloved'. I also find it intersting that this is one of the few stories without the whole destined mate element. I really enjoyed it.

Naruto-junky, CCG
angela chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
god...so good...
fibita chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Very neat!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Your warnings scare me, but I'll trudge on anyway. I do so love a Veela fic. Though I'm afraid you'll twist it at this point. But I'm building myself up to read "Forgive Those Who Trespass" next. We'll see if I can take your gore and such.

So I was right and you're twisting the hell out of it. I'm a bit squicky, but I'll endure.

"Try," Malfoy said, in a voice like the inside of an iceberg, "and they'll still be finding shards of your bones buried in the ceiling of this room a century from now." This line was awesome. xD! Along with the one about their kiss being a sight not made for mere mortals.

Very nice read. I enjoyed it, squicks and all. And I look forward to a sequel or series if that is your plan.