Reviews for Annoying Carlotta
Fandomsforinfinity chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Oh my...the end...with you imitating Elphie. How do you know what she sounds like then...unless you were...nope, I don't event want to know. Also, did POTO exist in this fanfic just as a play, or as actual events? Or was in in some weird (and probably very sad) universe where only Carlotta exists? Was Erik sad when Fiyero called him dumb? And was the item "crucial for the plan to work" Erik's mask?

And also...um...I like genderbending and I don't mind Gelphie as much oops...
Eriphabottackson chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Especially love the disclaimer at the end. Though funny, no one imitates Elphaba! NO ONE! But I'll let it slide because the story wasa so good.
Broadway Babe WA chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
hahhahaha nice!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Awesomeness! I luuuuuuved it! Hehe, I think one of my favorite parts was "Unreachable...unless you had a flying broom...and a magic bubble..." And yes, after I read this, I decided to go sharpie-doodle my Converse. And though I know I've complimented you already on this, I'm goingvto say it again: your author's notes rock (almost as much as the actual chapter!) Okay, I'm going to stop rambling and go back to sharpie-doodling converses now. Because I have ADHLCASASTARFTIGOI! (Hmm...I'm gonna see if you can guess what that means!) Oh, wow. I declared I was going to stop rambling and just rambled some more. Anyway...good job!
bremela chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
oh wow i loved it! this was so nice of you and i can't stop stop thanking you! and if you want to write more, you can. i wont stop you. plus, i loved the pink goes good with green hint.
Broadway Babe WA chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Hey! So you did a great job on me! Like it!
bremela chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
oohhhh! i lurveded it! anyway, you said you wanted a description so-

-i have light blonde hair with strawberry highlights that is always a bit tangled, always down

-i have light blue eyes

-i have a gazillion freckles on my nose and cheeks(not anywhere else though)

-my skin is REALLY pale, almost vampire pale, but just enough so i look human(get the picture? blonde, blue-eyed, pale. quite american)

-i am a tomboy, but i dress in coolish fashions, but not from, well, 2010-2011.

-my shoes are my super cool black rainboots with hot pink soles, and trim.

- i also never wear shorts. PERIOD. (no skirts period either)

you are awesome for writing this for me!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Lol, I love it. "Anybody got a Punjab lasso?" I started laughing hysterically.
bremela chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
omg i luved it! those dresses sound so awesome! you know the birthDATE but my parents tell me i can't tell how old. i don't know, parents can be weird. i can't wait to read the rest! i so tottally it!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
hahahaha wonder what you're gonna do…

"I know it's your birthday we're talking about, but what if she SINGS?"