Reviews for Nothing But Sunshine
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oooh, it sounds like Arnold and Helga are already bringing on the heat as a newlywed couple!

I can't believe Helga didn't see him at the wedding! And Arnold forgot to tell her Arnie came!

Great time for them to make out while Helga's talking to Lila, but I bet Helga doesn't mind all the kissing and snuggling with her football headed husband!

Reading this makes me realize again how much of an antithesis Arnie is to Arnold, pretty just as Lila is to Helga. Lila may be nice and sweet, but she's also very boring and bland. Maybe not exactly like Arnie, but still...

And I love how you have Arnie reading the ingredients of the cocoa. Sounds like some things never change.

I can't remember if I said this before, but I like how you described how bad Arnie's life got, because it juxtaposes Arnold's life, which would get better, again showing that they are complete opposites.

That's interesting how you have Lila saying she says "ever so" because her mother did, and Arnie does it that way with his monotone voice from his father. He reminds me of Stinky since he is a farm boy, though Stinky's got that accent.

Ooooh, that's very interesting, about Arnie admits he doesn't really love Helga. We see that he gets jealous in "Weird Cousin," and I bet he IS jealous, because he and Arnold are complete antitheses of each other. Arnold has it good, but Arnie doesn't, and Arnie wants what Arnold has. Arnold will have a great life with Helga, but maybe Arnie and Lila can have a good life, too...

Awesome work, buddy! For a story that isn't about ArnoldxHelga (not very much), you did a fantastic job!
omega1156 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Omg I just loved that fanfiction ever so much! Ok I only loved it regular much. XD But seriously, awesome job on this and kudos to you for writing about another pair besides AxH so passionately. You showed that Arnie is a lot more deep and complex than we give him credit for. But you still kept him in character very well. Same with Lila. Bravo!

~Omega~
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Beautiful job with both couples.

Keep the good writing.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol, okay, first of all let me just get this out of the way and say that 8} is the cutest smiley ever XDXDXDXDXD

Okay and now to the actual story...which I...LOVED LOVED LOVED! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You made SOOOOO much ArnieXLila chemistry! It was just brilliant! w And then it was so nice how you gave them deep backstories that were original and yet related at the same time :) Oh and what I really really really liked was how when Lila was asking him all those questions you didn't just make him conveniently perfectly agree with her but there was some compatible give and take which felt much more realistic :) And going back to their individual characters you fleshed out both Lila and Arnie just...just wonderfully! 8D And it all felt true to the fourth grade versions of them that Craig gave us ;) Lila being sweet and humble and simple, Arnie being lonely and blunt and actually a little depressed...And then the two of them are just what each other need Aw and their kisses were precious, precious, PRECIOUS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Omg there was so much romance and passion :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D My baby sister is a TOTAL genius at chemistry ;)

Oh and all the AXH stuff at first... 333333333 Just PERFECT! Exactly the way they would be XDXDXD And I LOVE eager Arnold, lol! So true!

Thank you for another wonderful story, SuprSingr ;)

~Jenna 333
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very cute fic by an chance did you get my note