Reviews for The Journey
JRFaab chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Awesome!
gabby1017 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
It was actually a death you didn't feel the sadness... Ed was going home to Beth... and Charlie... all ties in... and as I said, all so sweet.
gabby1017 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
This has a flare for an older time... It's endearing and sweet, again... very touching.
gabby1017 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
The sweetness of this story is rather soothing... peaceful... despite Edward Sr's illness, all is fairly safe and comfortable.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Sweet, sweet and more sweet... Just a nice feeling all around...so very tender.
Wyrmie07 chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Hello. I read this story due to a rec from Butterfly Betty. I am so glad I did. You made me cry and not a lot of authors do that. This was such a sweet love story. I find myself hoping you have other stories that I can read. Thanks for this amazing story.

-Candice
aimCULLENee chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
awww that was such a sad short story you done a great job with it! :-)
itlnbrt chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Thanks for sharing.
itlnbrt chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Thanks for sharing.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Thanks
itlnbrt chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Omg.. that was the sweetest most loving story I have ever read.

If there is anyway one would want to die I think that was it. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It was beautiful!

My idol, ButterflyBetty, sent me to read this and she was right... Incredible!

Thank you!
goldfishie1 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I almost read this chapter at work. Good thing I didn't since I cried when Pops died. Loved the wedding. Will there be Edward and Bella having a baby sometime?
EC4me chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
You sure packed a lot of emotion into such a short little story. I'm glad Pops got to be around for the wedding and birth. Even Peter got a HEA from coming to see Pops! Hate to see it end.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Boy, Charlotte and Peter are a piece of work aren't they. Bet they just came for their inheritance. Hope they don't get anything.
scrosby66 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Loved it... it was so much story packed into just a few chapters... I really loved the Cullens in your story, they were amazingly loving... so glad that Beth was there to welcome Edward... Thanks for writing!