Reviews for Healthy Living
sd4ianto chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I know it's been over twelve months, but you just can't leave Ianto like that. And how did he get away from Jack again? You must have had some story in mind.
Kayla Silvermoon chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Wow! I certainly hope to see more. Thank you for sharing!
Dionaea Canis chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Ah, interesting story. Curious to see Ianto just being so OOC, but Torchwood does allow for that with all the aliens and manipulating. Looking forward to any updates here, I'm eager to find out just who and what this Ewan character is, as well as to see how the team will react when everything is figured out. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for a possible update.
Lintilla chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Just a note to say how much I love this story. I'm excited to read more.
PiratelfDair chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Oh, when Jack gets his hands on this Ewan . . . .
Wildfire2 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Wel,l how the hell did Ianto get to away from Jack to get back to that pub? I think Jack must be close behind. He has to be... because he wouldn't allow Ianto out on his own with people killing TW 1 people. Jack will lock Ianto up before he allows him to resign right now. I liked how Ianto's brain was denying the brainwashing, I'm sure he'll continue to rebel.

Wildfire
wanda1969 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Oh God! What's going to happen NOW!
Azlira chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
AHHHHH! NOOOOOO! JACK, DO SOMETHING!

I hate Ewan. :( It is now official.
hklbry chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
And the mystery of Ewan deepens! Did Ianto sneak out again or did Jack let him go? Hopefully Ianto's already questionable self-esteem won't be permanently affected! I look forward to reading more.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Jack not good enough? That should definately set off some warning bells inside of Ianto! Great chapter, I'm really happy to see this update!
Wildfire2 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
hehe, can't wait to hear Ianto's responce here. "ahhhh? Well... ahhhh? Ammm, yeah." hehe I think Jack might pick something up from that. Ianto's not one to start shagging someone on the first time they meet.

Wildfire
Azlira chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
AHH! TELL HIM, IANTO! tell jack the truth! *runs in angry circles*

this is killing me. xD I hate/love that both Jack and Ianto are so good at hiding their emotions.. in this case, annoyingly, their feelings for each other. :( work it out, guys. *calms down*

I loved the scene at the beginning where Jack's planning to get mad at Ianto, and they end up kissing.. xD reminded me of "kiss kiss bang bang". Please update! :)
Lintilla chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
I'm just loving this series. It keeps getting more complicated.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
Great chapter! I was so happy when I saw this update in my inbox! fantastic having Ianto and Jack in a confined space, they're going to have to talk to each other...
whitecrossgirl chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
nice to see that Jack has finally got the right idea on what to do