Reviews for Not You Again
anonymous chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
If you do update this again, maybe don't be homophobic in your next chapter? Or all the chapters? That'd be great considering that little lesbian bit made me want to flip you off. Or just don't update. That'd be fine as well. Thanks.
xiLynnx chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
UPDATE?! IT'S BEEN YEARS. And the story was getting good too :(
Blue21 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Please update...soon...
ForgottenStories chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
It's good, keep it up please

i see you haven't updated in a while but still i'd like to know how things go in this story
coolbeans chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
OH MY GAWD amaaazing :))
Parvati48 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Wow this was an extremely long chapter but I'm glad Rose finally got Scorpius to talk to her a little bit. This Scorpius seems very senstive sort of, particularly towards Rose. Maybe I'm imagining things but that's what I think, I mean he did call her Rose when trying to talk to her just then. Anyways this chapter wasn't sucky like you said, I thought it was pretty good. Please update soon, good job. :)
LadyKahlan chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
This is interesting. I think the characters aren't quite how I imagine them (which is with less Fire Whiskey) and you have a lot of spelling/grammatical errors, but I would keep reading.
Rennah chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Absolutely loving the story so far so PLEASE keep writing :)

And yes I really want to know the answers to all the questios you put at the end. My faveourite character has definately got to be rose being conflicted. and Al I think he could be interesting as a side story. Mysterious Scorpious is always goood :P

Ok I'll stop babbling but just letting you know i love it so far...

Rennah x
sam21 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
AWESOME!

Love this fic, its so good! I love the plotline and the characters and everything! oh god, i sound lame but its probably because im in shock! anyway, please update soon.
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
:P
Emma.Jane-HPfan chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I love this story :)

Hope you update soon :)

xx
5ilverReader chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I'm loving this story! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
TheMapNeverLies chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter! I liked when Rose lost it in potions in front of scorpius. My favourite part of this chapter. Keep on updating ASAP! Thanks!
Shea Stark chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I'm intrigued. Can't wait for more! I can't wait til we get some answers out of Scorpius. Good Job! Update again soon!
sillynonsense chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I don't understand why you don't like this chapter! it's brilliant! very entertaining.

Especially Slughorn's lesson! haha I couldn't stop laughing at that.

Oh! and I'm glad to finally hear a bit from Scorpius. I like how you portray him! but I am curious as to what happened in that broom closet lol

And Rose, dear Rose, I sympathize with her but it seems she'll grow from this experience and be a little bit stronger.

And I just wanted to say..THANK YOU for including Teddy! I love reading Teddy/Victoire fics! will they be a big part of this fic! just wondering..

Anyway, good job! please continue! and I can't wait for an update! AHHH! XD