Reviews for Passed Out
lawliness chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This deserves much more reviews! Why did u suddenly give up this story? It has a great plot, and makes readers want to read on :) Pls continue!
dbzlover1998 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Recentyly started reading this 4 chps turns out I accually really like them soooooo main' ?' are u gonna finish this story or is it a no go?
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I'm always glad to see a writer who is concerned enough about grammar and punctuation to DO something about it. This story is really interesting, and only one thing is throwing me off while I read it... the use of the word "it's" instead of "its".

The easiest way to remember the difference is to remember that the apostrophe is for contractions. "Doesn't" DOES NOT, for example. In this case you are taking out the letter "i": "it's" IT IS. So when you talk about the cat-gator and you mention "it's tail" you're really saying "it is tail".

"It's" confusing. :)

ANYWAY. Apart from that, this is a really interesting story and I love me some hurt!heroic!Zuko. I haven't read past the first chapter yet, so here's to some good Katara-comforty-goodness to make the poor boy feel better.

Cheers, and thanks for posting your story!
Ivy Ratherbun chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
brilliant...i really loved your description of the sunrise and all...it was beautiful...
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Love it! Glad you're back!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Hmm yeah Zuko is smexier when he's in "hate mode" and if he hadn't gotten mad at Katara for Wat she said he wouldve been OOC anyway update soon
Ivy Ratherbun chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Excellent chapter...
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Love this chapter! Can't wait for more updates!
pyroaquaterrian chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Wow! This story is truly AMAZING! I can't believe I haven't come across it before... Storyline is both original and refreshing not to mention beautifully written! I can't wait to read the next update... Hell, I'll admit it I'm completely hooked and in need of another fix...

Please-please update again as soon as you can.

And thanks for sharing.
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
ok first of all u totally freaked me out when i saw this was update i was like "wat the heck?" anyway this chapters good and im looking forward to more chapters
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Katara you so confusing! I can't wait for the next chap.
xBlackMao chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Such a good one-shot! Very detailed and cute to boot!
Gina Jade chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is great! Amazing job! And I know what you mean about moving forward. It's extremely hard for me. But yeah, this is definitely going into my favorites.
M-useless100 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
great thanks for the reviews! ooh i like the idea of a nice kumbaya moment. Not sure what you mean about a good comfort scene? you mean like they cry on each others' shoulders and help them work through their respective problems? i like that too.
Backwoods Brainiak chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
wow! this is really good. i love the way you put it together and the teasing is just romantic enough. Bravo! i cant wait to see what you come up w/ next. mabey a sweet sharing of pasts and zuko venting a little...someone needs to do a good comfort scene darnit most of them suck, but so far ur story is better than about 89% of them.