Reviews for Beauty and the Thief
vinole19 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Ur story is awesome;)please update...pretty please!
Solvdrage chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
OH my god, I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to review! I think my gmail account at the alert email. *cries uncontrollably and begs for forgiveness* This was a very good chapter, though. The fight scene had a bunch of action and you really got a sense of desperation from Naruto. Tis win, that.

And I noticed your author's note. I have my eye on you :[

lol, just kidding, I'm really enjoying this story, and despite the huge and unforgivable gap in reviewing/reading, it is still one of my favorites.
ineedname chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
I found it, I found it! I've been looking for this story for a long time. Silly of me to lose it. But no matter cause like I said before, I found it.w

Please update soon!
Christopher Scott chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter. I really wnat ot know what it is that Gaara saw, as well as how Naruto's attempt to use Rasengan will turn out. Please update as soon as your find most , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Kiki1770 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
lol this is definately a new twist that hasn't been done before. Cookies for originality! I like how you're story is so far, and there was a bit of improvement in you're writing style. Even though your chapters seemed to be getting shorter, it has good content in it. Just like you say "Quality over qquantity," but at times quantity matters too. I think the chapter should be just a tad bit longer.
Leaf Ranger chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Not bad on anruto's part here. Good use of clones to distract while he get's a Raengan into position. Hopefully he can pull it off.

Great chapter overall. very nicely done.
Hellcleaner chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
nice story
Rose Tiger chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Keep it up!
NaruHina Love birds chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Nice chapter

This fight is getting exciting.

keep it up
Cake guy chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Whoa! Solvdrage is my friend to! Whats up man! I have made a new story! I'll stop now because this isn't about my story, it's about yours. Awesome chapter though i do wish the chapters to get longer. That's all and to quote my friend solvdrage "Friends don't let friends write sasuhina!"
the three stoogies chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
a great chapter
RisingMist chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Nice turn, if a bit expected. :) I hope you write the next one soon. This story is fun. You seriously need a beta-reader though. :)

RisingMist chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Hmmm...The chapters have gotten unusually short. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just saying. On the other hand, I love what's going on with the story. It's getting fun. I'll hold any criticism till this arc comes to a close.

RisingMist chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Nice chapter :) Thanks for sharing. On an aside, please don't tack on review-responses to your story.
RisingMist chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Hmmm...The plot just warmed up. I somehow detest Sasuke even more in this story than in canon. He hasn't even done anything yet, but there you are. :) I hope to see some pretty interesting stuff soon.