Reviews for Black Tide
daisy.rafter chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh gosh the image of Chakotay not wanting to cry so that his tears wouldn't overpower Seven's faint scent that was all he had left of her. D:

So sad. Really well done.
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
WOW!

This is really amazingly written!

Heartbreaking to read about Chakotay's sadness but that Icheb is the only one to reach him and the way he does it and how you've written it is really superb. Love the observation that Icheb was certainly feeling the loss as much as Chakotay.

Also, the way you included the whole crew's emotions on Seven's death was really well written too.

Lovely work ]
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You should have put in a warning! A Hankie/tissue warning that is; I discovered I needed both. Thank you for this story, even though it was sad and required a tissue or two. Keep writing.
Jean chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Chakotay is a sad man.
NyGi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Great little Story. I'm actually crying... I always loved Chakotay and Seven, but her relationship with Icheb even more. I always thought that Chakotay and Icheb needed each other after her death, so thank you... thank you for this really great story.
scifiromance chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I LOVE IT!

This is so well rounded compared to my C/7 "Endgame" fic, so realistic and sad! This is exactly how the show would have had it I think. The Icheb and Chakotay moment was PREFECT and I loved how you wrote about Tuvok.

Chakotay's speech at the end was so touching and brilliant, I don't think this can be beaten!

THANK YOU!

scifiromance
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very nice job with the characters and writing.
Rono777 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very depressing and very well written!

Thanks for sharing...
lisac1965 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aw, that was beautiful. Love the sad stuff! And thanks so much for reviewing The Little Girl. Glad you're enjoying it! Hope you update Prelude, soon! :)
EMcKinney chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
So, so sad. But very well written and exactly what I think that time would have been like if the Admiral had not changed the timeline. Great job!