Reviews for Street Fighting Fox
when shikamaru fime inc was woking on a 1990 flying move with narout and his twin sister in a 1920 ww1 air plane the bad guys own and both get hand by it and both get mad it shikamaru for it ,when back home both Naruto and his twin sister had see other time both had took over nonhoowller and here the 2 fly cross o them too and bules and someblackes one too
when in the time both Naruto and twin sister get to mack some cook mach in the lub she hd ueds it the old mcdounds and ten it night time the mack cook mace to 500.0000.440 ,then it the next night gus Robertson a duge king pine try to kill off sam lees his own hahmen to mack it his wond is law and both Naruto and his twin sister woking for him now , when in a old home Naruto had mand it a hind out for some time he took gus robertsons it the old men home like out of the al coanp time ,Naruto and sister was in the men old office find the men own money of 1000-0990-23 to 12-00000-89 too, both twins took out the lub and was going out of town of crzy or too. when it the slfe box Naruto put his money in it and was going home now ,
the car Naruto now is own is a 1980 van with art of rainbowdash big size bodds and muslces on her and her friner tiwtlight on it too .
when it the school calss room Naruto and tenten sit in it and then the had sex with it Naruto was on the top of her and his big size arms on her and hands on her bodds too and then tenten say Naruto gaving me more lover and boy do he , he do gave her m0re of it and it was good too.
Monster King chapter 48 . 7/8/2016
Good story despite Naruto being a ordinary human by our world's standards it was a good story liked the whole plot and how you wrote the different characters in this story you did well.
Dragonninja1983 chapter 29 . 5/22/2016
love the chapter, say who is Niwa based off of?.
Rakasa chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
Pretty great fic son far. Only one thing is bothering me. Why the hell would you need to beat ALL the members of a team, leader included, in order to JOIN it? From my point of view, if you do that, you either take over and BECOME the leader, or you just move on because there is no real interest un joining anymore. To me, beating a member or two would ne enough to prove his worth.
But I have yet to read the rest, son all I juste said could very well ne irrelevant. Plus, even with that, this story ils still pretty damn awesome.
spanky1988.awj chapter 48 . 2/9/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
I know you already finished the fanfic, but a perfect style for nibi would be the tiger style
Dkadarkness chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
Wow what a story..
For The Fandom chapter 32 . 7/29/2015
A full on EQG, huh? Impressive
For The Fandom chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
I think I was wrong. It looks like S.S now. Blackmail, getting whatever she wants, and 2 minions who are going to be undoubtedly doubtable, useless, and clumsy...
For The Fandom chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
Alright, we got the Mane-Main Six, and Gil-Niwa! Anypo-anybody cool in the background? I think the I can hear the wubs...
MLP Comic Reader chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
I saw what you did there... sneaking in references... sneaky sneaky
Sparda-kun2555 chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
Dude, equstria girls. I thought i read everything. Good choice, bronies rule.