Reviews for Street Fighting Fox
Monster King chapter 48 . 7/8
Good story despite Naruto being a ordinary human by our world's standards it was a good story liked the whole plot and how you wrote the different characters in this story you did well.
Dragonninja1983 chapter 29 . 5/22
love the chapter, say who is Niwa based off of?.
Rakasa chapter 17 . 3/2
Pretty great fic son far. Only one thing is bothering me. Why the hell would you need to beat ALL the members of a team, leader included, in order to JOIN it? From my point of view, if you do that, you either take over and BECOME the leader, or you just move on because there is no real interest un joining anymore. To me, beating a member or two would ne enough to prove his worth.
But I have yet to read the rest, son all I juste said could very well ne irrelevant. Plus, even with that, this story ils still pretty damn awesome.
spanky1988.awj chapter 48 . 2/9
Great story!
I know you already finished the fanfic, but a perfect style for nibi would be the tiger style
Dkadarkness chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
Wow what a story..
For The Fandom chapter 32 . 7/29/2015
A full on EQG, huh? Impressive
For The Fandom chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
I think I was wrong. It looks like S.S now. Blackmail, getting whatever she wants, and 2 minions who are going to be undoubtedly doubtable, useless, and clumsy...
For The Fandom chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
Alright, we got the Mane-Main Six, and Gil-Niwa! Anypo-anybody cool in the background? I think the I can hear the wubs...
MLP Comic Reader chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
I saw what you did there... sneaking in references... sneaky sneaky
Sparda-kun2555 chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
Dude, equstria girls. I thought i read everything. Good choice, bronies rule.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 48 . 6/28/2015
Its a shame there arent more fics like this... it was pretty damn good
EpicToast chapter 48 . 6/21/2015
Dude...I've got tears in my eyes. A most wonderful ending to the street fighting saga.
Stay Awesome!
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 48 . 6/16/2015
This has been an amazing story I loved reading every chapter of it from the beginning to the end.

Did Naruto marry Samui and Tenten or remain boyfriend and girlfriends