Reviews for Invitation to the Voyage
Terra.L chapter 1 . 2/28
The story's really sweet with a hint of wistfulness to it (:
Hitty-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Beautiful. Made me cry and laugh.
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awww, I love this. I am happy that they could have this little get away for ever more with one another. And you did a good job in making Kanda seem himself, and not too lovey dovey.
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
A great read! :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is so beautiful. I love how although it is a happy ending, it wasn't like a fairytale and everything was alright at the end.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was absolutely beautiful

AND I love the poem!

I like how you write Yullen, It does them justice.
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I'm really mad at you D It's 11:30; late by my standards, yet what am I doing? Reading your story 'cause I've brushed it off way too long, and what do I get? AN AMAZING ONE THAT DESERVES A REVIEW. OR AT LEAST A OMFG-I-FRIGGIN'-LOVE-THIS LIKE IT NEEDS.

So there you go. And I now feel obligated to catch up to D. Gray-man and Skip Beat.

Thanks a lot, broski T_T

(By the way; loved it, just on a rant right now LOL)
Uniasus chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Yes, some times things happen and the author has no idea why! XD Though I usually skip out on places. Where does this take place Uni? *shrug* Does it have to take place someplace in particular?

I'm so glad they get a happy ending. Both of them really need it.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
If I didn't read this on my phone, I would have keysmashed. This was a wonderful read! I just loved the style, the way you worded things. There were a few grammatical errors and awward sentences, but it didn't bother me much, because this was just so beautifully written.

I love the progression-how they slowly adapted to living in their 'sanctuary', and-guh the ending. Made me kinda feel like crying when Kanda said that "Let's grow old together". Jussst-yeah, okay, in short, I enjoyed this.

Thanks for the read :3
coffeeholic chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful :)

The way you portray their situation is just so sweet. I love how they seem to finally find peace.

and those line, "let's grow old together" ... awwww you made me cry.

Keep writing wonderful stories! :)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really loved this.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that was great. i love the syntax, the flow i guess- the halting, half sentences and the adjectives.
IrukaAsato chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Beautiful short... )

"Let's grow old together" I feel that's the sweetest thing a couple can say to each other, and the words made more beautiful in your writings.
Humbuggy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
this was probablyone of the most beautiful fanfic about allen and kanda i've come across in a long time, more fics likethis and i will be one happy reader!

Abseloutly wonderful in its simplicity.
Digimagic chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I liked this. It was an interesting idea and liked that they had a happy ending (which I'm sure they won't get in canon;_;). Nice job and keep writing!