Reviews for Maternal
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 7/13
This was pretty well done. Superman rejects Superboy, Black Canary accepts him. Dinah is a strong, independent mother-figure. The kind of role model Superboy needs.
Modify the Lifestream chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
cute and inspiring.
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Loved it!
chelmsford37 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I could def see this as a creative writing assignment that SB himself would do. It really peeks into his thought process. This is def the downside to SM ignoring SB. If he later on wants a relationship with SB, SB might have replaced him.
Anonnim chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great chance, and I also hope that it happens really soon in some form in the series!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Feeling a tear come up. Superboy is like a little puppy adopted by a ridiculously intimidating female falcon or whatnot. I like.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Good job! I really like it. I hope we get to see more of Black Canary "tutoring" of Superboy. :)
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very sweet! Very in-character! Bravo!
Illucida chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was really wonderful. I love how you group the contrasting emotions together in separate sentences. The ending was strong and perfect.

Dinah is a strong, independent mother-figure. Perfect for Superboy. Great work!
Dawnmist 11 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww! I thought this was so sweet! And, to me at least, accurate.

I was sure as soon as I saw “Schooled” that Black Canary would end up becoming a sort of mother figure to Superboy, and after Superman’s continued rejection of him, that’s exactly what he needs. I’m really hoping they divulge more into their relationship later in the series.

Excellent work! I really enjoyed reading this! (
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It was lovely. A neat little view on their relationship. :)