Reviews for Closure
AwesomeIcecreamKitten chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
... my heart...
Adoradork chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I enjoyed that! Poor Amy, she can't live up to Rose's memory. But I love him distracting her with the sonic screwdriver!
littlemomo-chan chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
well that was super duper depressing. :'( hahaha I still adored it! Just the thought of Rose and the doctor married, even if it wasn't legal, makes me swoon with fangirl joy (suck on that river!) BTW The story was breathtaking never ever stop writing because that was fantastic.
Mia Bronte chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
Sad but perfect ending. I can feel the Doctor's pain because she is with the current Doctor but it will always be emptiness is his life.
AlthosHol chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
One thing doesn't make sense to me. I can see how it is possible for Rose to have gotten stuck in the parallel world the first time even with the altered timeline, but what about the second. The second time the doctor left her there with his double. He did it because he wanted her to have a version of him that would age, but I have a hard time believing that he would leave her after marrying her and I definitely don't think rose would have let him. So what happened there. how is the 11th doctor still not with rose?
lovefromyourginger chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Aww, happy ending! Yay! It sounds like the Doctor and Rose's new adventures were fantastic! I loved it! Thank you!
firewordsparkler chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
I loved the way you ended this. I'm so happy that Rose and the Doctor got a chance to be together in his past and her future before she had to leave, and I love the way you wrote Amy and the Doctor's friendship. Great story. I loved every chapter of it.
Ashley chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful Chapter. Sad and amazing just like the Doctor's and Rose's relationship
greenlilies chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Love the story, really :D Will she remember him? I hope so D:
Moonprincess92 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Amazing build-up! Loved their kiss and the TARDIS taking control. I can imagine this being the end, but i get the feeling there's more of a closure chapter coming? Hey, Closure! I made a funny!

... sorry, that was lame. I loved it. : D
Gates Hale chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Me encantalo mucho :) (I love [this story]) Is this the last chapter? Are you just going to leave us hanging on whether she remembers or not? At any rate, great story, not to rushed like so many are (guilty party here). It is a great concept, and well written.

~Gates Hale
writerdragonfly chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
Oh, my heart!

Love this.

Great job!
wehadchips chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
Loving this fic since the's so sad she'll have to give up on her memories...but it has to be done, I guess...

Great story! Update soon *.*
Moonprincess92 chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Ah, we finally get a moment between the two. And it was beautiful of course. I'll be sad to see this story wrapped up, though i can't wait to see how you do it. Shot, i loved it. : D
m chapter 16 . 12/3/2011