Reviews for The Blood Dimmed Tide
DocBon3saw chapter 21 . 3/10
Well, done. I had almost given up on this story. But I'm glad that it's still going.
Riladell chapter 21 . 3/9
I love this story _
Riladell chapter 18 . 3/9
I really like the balance between romantic stuff, battle situations and different everyday serious issues Shepard has to deal with. This is what most of good (not speaking about bad) Shepard/Garrus' fanfics are lack of unfortunately. You manage to keep this perfect balance through the whole story and that what makes it so amazing, smart and exiting, and most important - realistic, even though I personally have read about a dozen fics covering events of ME2 and know them (events) all by heart already, but I skip not a single word in your story and its very interesting to read, easy to imagine all the situations :) Very lively and realistic story. Your Shepard and Garrus are really close to them in game, complicated, mature, smart and etc.
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I think you really have a talent.
I can imaging that writing process is not that simple and takes a lot of time, but I think this story is really worth it, since you have already put a lot of effort to it. So I hope that you will have a possibility and inspiration to write more and maybe about ME3 too :)
Thank you once more and best wishes to you!

PS sorry for some possible mistakes - english is my second language.
Riladell chapter 17 . 3/9
I can't stop reading. I have some stuff to do, but I just can't stop reading )))
Riladell chapter 14 . 3/9
Damnit, this is now my favorite chapter on the whole :))) Brilliant writing )))
smb0621 chapter 21 . 2/16
Awww, was this a valentine's day gift for all your fans! :D So happy when I saw this was updated! As excellent a chapter as ever. I always love how well you blend in game content with your own original material.
Nami Swannn chapter 21 . 2/15
Good call Garrus! You did the right thing, and I am glad Shepard respected his decision.
ariiadne chapter 21 . 2/15
Glad to see you've updated! A lovely chapter on a lovely day. Not much to say, other than I adore the growth of Garrus' protectiveness over Shepard. It's logical and not suffocating; they're both professionals and adults, which you skillfully demonstrate in your writing. I enjoyed how you made Garrus that pushy turian at the bar during the Morinth mission. Little tweaks like that that don't necessarily deviate from the canon are my favorite; they allow one to have a bit of creative freedom while keeping the entire situation believable within the framework of the original story itself.

As always, I await your next installment.
It's impossible not to reread this every now and then. Definitely one of my favorite fan-fics. I hope you're able to finish it.
lpander chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
I hope there's an update soon I really enjoyed this story!
Mystic Rains chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
I've read too many stories that just basically write out the second game. THIS is not that type of fanfic. I am just as bad of a fanfic writer, but this story so deserves to be finished. You write beautifully and the romance and action between the two feels perfect. I'm so sad I'm reading the last chapter up. I know - even if you don't finish I'll read and reread this
Nichalia chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Oh, this story is brilliant! I love it! Can't wait for more!
Nichalia chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Oooh yeah, epiphany!
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
I just read this for probably the fourth or fifth times
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
So good, I dearly hope there's more