Reviews for The Blood Dimmed Tide
Rebeccaxdaniels chapter 1 . 9/2
I love this story so much I created an account just so I could leave a comment. It is the best mass effect fanfiction I've ever read. Ever ever. The banter between all the characters is hilarious and completely in character. Thank you so much for writing this, I hope you update again one day.
StillWittyKatie chapter 21 . 7/6
Well, you've left Garrus, Shepard, me, and a few dozen (maybe even a hundred?) people hanging. Your author notes tell us that you're very busy. I sure hope that you find time to return to this story. Your writing is superb. Your voice is sharp and smart, you've captured the characters magnificently, and you're telling us the pieces of the story that fell through the spaces in the game. I'm following this story because the minute you post an update I'll be reading it.
SinistrousDelirious chapter 21 . 3/8
Holy shit.
Ho-ly-shit.
Every time I finished a chapter, that's what I said out loud. And when I saw 21 was the latest chapter released, I said "oh no. noooo" and I don't verbalise much when I read.

This fic. This fic is everything I want from a Shakarian fic. Hell, it's everything I want in a fic.
Marvelous story writing, sticking to canon just enough but also letting in enough creative and original content.
The best slow-built and built-up to a relationship I have seen in A WHILE. The ride up towards romance was so smooth it went down so easily. When you're reading the build-up, it's amazing. Then they're together and you can't remember when they weren't.
Spectacular writing style. Easy to read, yet still novel-worthy all in all. So well written, it just kinda flows in my brain and English isn't even my native tongue.
Amazing grasp of characters. That IS Femshep. That IS Garrus. That IS just all of them and I LOVE every single one of them in this fic. It's such a pleasure to be able to look inside the heads of these characters in your fic and be like "yeah, that's what they would think!". That's just talent.

Damn, you have no idea how much I love finding gems like this! I've been binge reading this fic, so worth it.
Continue with your genius ways, I just can't wait for the update! And for, you know, interspecies courtship. They're running HOT and someone needs to open the vents!
I just can't wait to see how you'll do ME3 too. Ooooh I'm gonna loooove this ride! Oh yes!

Yeah I'll stop gushing like an idiot now, this is getting creepy xD but I just needed to show you HOW GOOD THIS IIISSSS aaagh.
KJ92 chapter 21 . 2/26
Hey Jeitiiea!

I really love your story, its the most perfectly written story of all th ME stories Ive read and at this time I have read many. It has the perfect balance between the real events in ME2 and made up events between missions. Hell, I even became member of the FanFiction-community just to comment on your story because its so freakin' good! Ive read it several times... :P

I dont know why you havent finished your story and I cant imagine the reason why, but maybe there comes a time when you continue with it and I really hope you do. I just want you to know that you have a fan in me and if you do continue I will be the most happiest person alive!

In the meantime I wish you the best!
ariiadne chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Hey there. I hope all is well. :) I know you haven't updated recently, but I just wanted to let you know that you were my main inspiration for my fanfic (yep, finally wrote one). What you have accomplished, I aspire to. Your writing is amazing, and honestly I'm lucky to have stumbled across it. So, I hope whatever life has been throwing you, you at least know that.

And as you know, should you ever continue this, I eagerly await your next chapter. :o)
AlessandraDC chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
You should write more! It's nicely done and I would love to see it finished! :-)
Eva Inevitable chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
Aw loved it :) It's just a shame you never made it to the suicide mission.
thesilentzoo chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Oh pleeeease. This story is wonderful. I hope in earnest you still plan to continue it!
envyfan chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
i'm really enjoying this story!
DocBon3saw chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
Well, done. I had almost given up on this story. But I'm glad that it's still going.
Riladell chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
I love this story _
Riladell chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
I really like the balance between romantic stuff, battle situations and different everyday serious issues Shepard has to deal with. This is what most of good (not speaking about bad) Shepard/Garrus' fanfics are lack of unfortunately. You manage to keep this perfect balance through the whole story and that what makes it so amazing, smart and exiting, and most important - realistic, even though I personally have read about a dozen fics covering events of ME2 and know them (events) all by heart already, but I skip not a single word in your story and its very interesting to read, easy to imagine all the situations :) Very lively and realistic story. Your Shepard and Garrus are really close to them in game, complicated, mature, smart and etc.
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I think you really have a talent.
I can imaging that writing process is not that simple and takes a lot of time, but I think this story is really worth it, since you have already put a lot of effort to it. So I hope that you will have a possibility and inspiration to write more and maybe about ME3 too :)
Thank you once more and best wishes to you!

PS sorry for some possible mistakes - english is my second language.
Riladell chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
I can't stop reading. I have some stuff to do, but I just can't stop reading )))
Riladell chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
Damnit, this is now my favorite chapter on the whole :))) Brilliant writing )))
smb0621 chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
Awww, was this a valentine's day gift for all your fans! :D So happy when I saw this was updated! As excellent a chapter as ever. I always love how well you blend in game content with your own original material.