Reviews for Pure Bliss
BelieveTheTrue chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I've read every one of your stories:) Some more than once. I'm a huge Degrassi fan and I love your stories! You should do Drop the World parts 1&&2 from Eli's POV! Great work!
Miss-Song-Bird chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I really liked it. You did a really great job with it!
Madame Misery chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Love your stories! They are great :)
ChelseyGrace chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Loved it XD
Xlovestory33X chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
eeeeeeee :) LOVED it! and the ending was so darn cute - i'm all warm and fuzzy on the inside now too ;) haha but as always very nice job. I liked that you were able to create so many scenes between them because you did not have much material to work with. and I AM SO EXCITED for you to the In Too Deep episodes once they are released. (Jesus, Etc on FRIDAY! OH MY GOODNESS! haha)
takethecurve chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Very nice. Very nice indeed. I always love these stories, and I patiently await your next installment!
killrwhale chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I loved this! Light and fluffy and sweet. *sigh* I'm so anxious about this week's episode. Sadly I think this is the start of the downfall of EClare :(
DegrassiCat chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Your story always leave me smiling, just like your previous tories this one was just as amazing and sweet and adorable! :)
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
OME! Every time I read ur stories they just get better and better. Nice work!
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I like it! Very well written! Bravo!

Maggie
Xlovestory33X chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I SQUEALED when I saw that you updated with a new story! No joke haha :) so as always, I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it, but honestly what else is new? Can I just say that one of my FAVORITE lines that you used had to be: "I frowned at him, about to tell him that she was not the fairest of them all, that my girlfriend already had that title, when said girlfriend jumped at the chance to hear the news on Adam's luck with Fiona thus far." SO CUTE. haha I really liked that you had the picnic include this letter to Julia and I liked that you didn't have Eli just say "Cya later Julia!" When you had him write that a part of him will always love her, as much as I was happy Eli understood this, my heart broke for Clare. But you depicted her reaction perfectly. Clare is so understanding that she would be ok with Eli saying that. So yes, overall I absolutely adored it! Cannot wait for the next one! :D

(P.S. thanks for responding to one of my reviews. :) it makes me happy to know that our reviews help)
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awe. Who doesn't love a good fluff story? Seriously, nice job. I like the way you wrote EClare.
takethecurve chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww! I loved their urban adventure! So cute!
ChelseyGrace chapter 1 . 2/19/2011