Reviews for Absolute Ouran
fantasia20650 chapter 29 . 6/11
I know it been almost 6 years since you wrote this story. But its so good one of the best ohshc fanfics I've ever read. I'm absolutely dying to know what happens next. Don't leave me hanging over here. So please write more. I am literally begging you . Plus I've reread this like 7 times and each time I die a little because I never know what coming next
littlesunhikari chapter 29 . 5/9
seriously i had to pick up reading this story on this cliff hanger, ahhhhh! But I love it so much please don't leave me hanging for long. Your concept and structure is unique and done so well that alone make's it awesome. It has so many great little details as well that put up there as one of my new favorite OHSHC fanfics. This a fantastic AU story line. I can't wait for more!
TonoRadish chapter 29 . 5/3
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! That was so amazing. Holy crap! That last dialog with Haruhi and Tamaki and Kyoya being cute!? I'm shaking! Oh jeez I hope you update soon but no stress. I'd wait the wait forever. This is quality ish! TY!
Sorcha NaMoireach chapter 29 . 5/2
So glad you're still working on this. Can't wait to see what's next!
nikkiheartbook chapter 29 . 5/1
Welcome back! This was really good.
CraftyBat0709 chapter 29 . 5/1
You are so evil! I love it. Is there going to be a rescue mission by her to save them, them saving themselves to prove something to her on the lines of them being their own being, one escaping and getting her, her breaking into the company to get the address of the other Haruhi? This is a really big cliff hanger and I am so glad you updates and I cannot wait for more! :)
MISUNDERSTOOD and FUCKED UP chapter 10 . 3/16
this is funny so far
Insane but sane chapter 28 . 9/10/2016
I want to read the next chapter!
MollyE.13 chapter 28 . 3/1/2016
This is an amazing story. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite Ouran fanfics. Now, I'm sorry, but I have to ask/beg: Please, please, please, PLEASE update! I know that it's been over two years but you left us at such a cliffhanger and I really, really want to know what happens next. Please. *Gets up off hands and knees and clears throat awkwardly* Just... please keep that in mind. And thank you for such a wonderful and creative story! :)
steffclef13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Read this a long time ago, but coming back to review (and Fave and Follow) and I just wanted to say that you got the characters down beautifully, I love the humor and how you're handling the story, and that I am looking forward to this one's completion. That's all!
Nearing Midnight chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
This is probably my favourite Ouran story ever and I just finished reading this for a second time; I'm sorry I didn't review the first time! I really should've, and rereading this story now only reminded me how good this was.

I've also lurked around and read some of your other stories and they're all fantastic!

I know it's been two years, but possibly, please continue this story if you have the chance?
Thank you for such a lovely contribution to the Ouran fandom 3 cute, funny, Haruhi and the Host Club stories are what everyone needs!

-NM
Jazzy-Booey chapter 28 . 4/2/2015
WOAH update this! I just ugh. so adorable.
winterqween chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP!?
winterqween chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
OH SHIT! Now that's funny!
TheKarrotWhoShallNotBeNamed chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
HEY MY B-DAY IS 7/11! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA