Reviews for Therapy
NarHina chapter 12 . 3/31
Misaki has brown hair should't it be blond or blue/black.
NarHina chapter 5 . 3/31
Arashi lied to Naruto about him being alright with it, glad to see Hinata knows Arashi does't care about her as much as she thinks.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
reality check chapter 3 . 3/29
that is not Naruto who would do something like that you disgraced yourself with the narutofanfrom writing something so ridiculous
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Cute story very nice!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Oooooo
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
umm this is how you spell grinned and this is how you spell widened. "winded" means you are tired and "grinded" means other stuff so yeah hope this will help :)
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
LOL! I love the ending! It hilarious! XD
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
WOW

So sweet

But Arashi is too violent..

I had this kind of man..

Even though is too late,

I think that Hinata change too much..

But I still love it
derp chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
gonna say this naruto is a dick he makes out with a dudes girlfriend and arashi's the bad guy no fair naruto basically stole hinata
InuKikfan4ever chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Is this the end? If it is good job! At first I thought it was Naruto getting married but it wasn't...still great though, Sakura and Sasuke! I'm glad everyone's happy...great job!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Awesome chapter! Is this the end? If not, update soon! I bet your a Kaichowa-Maid sama fan...
Tia Minx chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Aw what a happy ending :) I mean its kinda funny how pretty much everyone had kids BEFORE they got married lol. And I really don't think Ino and Shikamaru would be together lol. I always thought he'd be with Temari and Ino would be with Choji (they had a couple of moments in the anime lol n u could totally see it lol) but those are just my opinions lol, ignore me. It was a great story and a great ending :)