Reviews for Sugarfall
helloMoRnInG chapter 6 . 1/19
I'm happy I found this story again but with an update! You really did change stuff around but for the better! Good work !
Yaya chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
This is not as good as the other Shizou/OC but that's not to say that it isn't awesome. Lol. Hope to read more!
Rei chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Thank you for writing (and updating)! I really love it so far. It's hard to find OC stories where Shizuo in particular is in character, but you've managed it perfectly. Please keep up the good work!
guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
hey! just wanted to let you know that you still have readers! can't wait to see where this story goes.
SweetRiceball20 chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
I really like this story! I hope you continue!
WestOfTheGlass chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
I'm still reading your story! So far I've really enjoyed everything you've written, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see your next update!
GaaraXlover265 chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
I been reading your work for a while now and I hope you continue writing such amazing fics, I look forward for the next chapter :)
Salty'M1lkshake chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
I like this story. It makes me happy. :) Honestly, I didn't even notice this story had come out in 2011 until I read the AN... XD hopefully you'll continue it. I like where this "relationship" with all the characters is going.
unknown1o1 chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
So happy you edited ans updated. Story is really good. I reread it.
Mysterylover2427 chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
So glad you came back! Can wait to see how your lovely story will turn out!
dianalillian chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Awww. This fic is so nice especially on Shizuo's point of view. I love it whrn he relished on Nanase callig him cute. I hope this fic gets updated :)
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Ah, how nice! She really is ditzy, but I like her!
guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Your back! your alive! I am so happy, I hope you get the chance to update some more of your stories I really love them.
Melissa Fairy chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Nooo! Why did u stop!
Melissa Fairy chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Nanase's personality is so cute