Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Closer
Blueberry Babe chapter 5 . 4/9
Very nice. A unique story line that was well done. Thanks.
Fawkes1725 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Well done! I really enjoyed this unique story. Thank you for writing.
KMH1 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
A very interesting story. I thought that the AU of the end of 6th year was well done. The suspended disbelief wasn't too difficult and I really liked your creation of "Uncle Silas."
thanks for sharing :)
dp chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
thanks a lot for this so unique one !

evil princess bunny chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
wicked story, loved it
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
What a unique concept! I've read a fic where they are brothers, but not like this. I literally LOL'ed at the line, "'No strip poker.'"
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Are u going to make a sequel? Its a really good story, love the end, well done :)
April chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
'Snotter'! SO FUNNY! I was in the middle of a swallow when I read that, and nearly choked from trying to laugh at the same time! :P I'm still snickering. I love the way you write Snape. And Harry too. I enjoyed Snape's conversation with dear aunt margarine. She totally deserved it.
The idea for this story is refreshing. Rather a pity it was only 5 chapters. But it was funny throughout and thoroughly entertaining! 3 cheers for Severus's sarcasm ;-)
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Readerjkr chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Love this story. Brilliant sarcasm and great flow of events. I especially like the uplifting tone of this story, to me it's not angsty and hardly any internal analysis by the characters. And some British history included as well, thank you for this intelligent superb writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
like this story : )
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Great twists on canon, great characterizations. Nicely done!
Flamegirl22 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
This was a little odd but overall very good. I enjoyed it a lot.

Angie P chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Well I've just finished all of your fan fiction posts & I am truly amazed. Excellent writing with brilliant plot lines. I do hope that you will continue writing in any venue. If you have not been formally published, you should be. Thank you for many hours of entertainment & prompt posting! I would love to read all your material, so if it is posted elsewhere, let me know. Sincerely, Angie
Helen chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Very intriguing. I think I have never before read about Harry and Severus as a brothers, only as father and son or lovers, but never as brothers. Very interesting tale. I commend you.