Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Closer
anifis chapter 1 . 5/31
A wonderful story. I like your stories and wished you had written more. But wishes are for dreamers...
JayBat chapter 5 . 3/29/2019
Very different, and just lovely, thank you.

"Let's go get Uncle Silas drunk and play cards", indeed. I'm there!
Ravenclock chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
"Two stubborn wizards are stuck together trying to get rid of Voldemort for good." Hah. I get it now.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Charcoal mist... Doesn't sound like Voldemort is dead.
What does it matter than Snape has to re-experience 13 years? He hasn't lost memories, right? So what's the problem?
Death tokens... Strangled by kite... Healed by death... Feels like lots of puns.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Patrick chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
Thanks for writing this. And although it's not a big part of the story, I liked the 10 seconds at the end, of Tom Riddle as a mime in a glass box. Everybody hates mimes. lol
Pyrane chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
That... was interesting.
But how can you even have those ideas ?
Thanks for sharing ;D

***Pyrane***
Blueberry Babe chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Very nice. A unique story line that was well done. Thanks.
Fawkes1725 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Well done! I really enjoyed this unique story. Thank you for writing.
KMH1 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
A very interesting story. I thought that the AU of the end of 6th year was well done. The suspended disbelief wasn't too difficult and I really liked your creation of "Uncle Silas."
thanks for sharing :)
dp chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
thanks a lot for this so unique one !

dark
The Psychotic Bunny chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
wicked story, loved it
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
What a unique concept! I've read a fic where they are brothers, but not like this. I literally LOL'ed at the line, "'No strip poker.'"
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Are u going to make a sequel? Its a really good story, love the end, well done :)
April chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
'Snotter'! SO FUNNY! I was in the middle of a swallow when I read that, and nearly choked from trying to laugh at the same time! :P I'm still snickering. I love the way you write Snape. And Harry too. I enjoyed Snape's conversation with dear aunt margarine. She totally deserved it.
The idea for this story is refreshing. Rather a pity it was only 5 chapters. But it was funny throughout and thoroughly entertaining! 3 cheers for Severus's sarcasm ;-)
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 6/22/2013