Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Closer
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 2/22
What a unique concept! I've read a fic where they are brothers, but not like this. I literally LOL'ed at the line, "'No strip poker.'"
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 1/14
Are u going to make a sequel? Its a really good story, love the end, well done :)
April chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
'Snotter'! SO FUNNY! I was in the middle of a swallow when I read that, and nearly choked from trying to laugh at the same time! :P I'm still snickering. I love the way you write Snape. And Harry too. I enjoyed Snape's conversation with dear aunt margarine. She totally deserved it.
The idea for this story is refreshing. Rather a pity it was only 5 chapters. But it was funny throughout and thoroughly entertaining! 3 cheers for Severus's sarcasm ;-)
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Readerjkr chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Love this story. Brilliant sarcasm and great flow of events. I especially like the uplifting tone of this story, to me it's not angsty and hardly any internal analysis by the characters. And some British history included as well, thank you for this intelligent superb writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
like this story : )
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Great twists on canon, great characterizations. Nicely done!
Flamegirl22 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
This was a little odd but overall very good. I enjoyed it a lot.

Lynn
Angie P chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Well I've just finished all of your fan fiction posts & I am truly amazed. Excellent writing with brilliant plot lines. I do hope that you will continue writing in any venue. If you have not been formally published, you should be. Thank you for many hours of entertainment & prompt posting! I would love to read all your material, so if it is posted elsewhere, let me know. Sincerely, Angie
Helen chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Very intriguing. I think I have never before read about Harry and Severus as a brothers, only as father and son or lovers, but never as brothers. Very interesting tale. I commend you.
adafrog chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Great story, thanks.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Brilliant! I loved it.
miadragonlover chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Sweet! I really enjoyed this! I love Harry and Snape together most any way they can go lol. Really different way of getting rid of Voldemort. I'm pretty sure I've never seen it done like this. Thanks for writing this! )
pwtpwns chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I liked it. You kept Snape in character, which doesn't happen very often in these Snape/Harry stories. I liked your idea of death too.
jules3677 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Nicely written. Good characters, you do write Harry & Snape well, with interesting traits. Liked the plot, death doing death (snicker). Thank you