Reviews for Chuck vs The Two Weeks
retropanda37 chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Aw, I liked your cute moments of Chuck watching Sarah sleep.
mia2009 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I absolutley love the last scene in this chapter of Chuck singing to her. So good! I am thoroughly enjoying this fic.
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Good chapter
spcr71 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Just found your story and it, nice. Little pieces that aren't in the show. As far as the last chapter goes, how could you go to sleep knowing someone that beautiful was laying there next to you.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
That's really cute that Sarah drools and snores.
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
aww! Could it be any more adorable? I'm absolutely loving this story, it is so amazingly cute! Chuck and Sarah are absolutely perfect together.

Sorry about not getting to this until now, the site has been annoying lately and not sending me notifications until hours later.

Keep up the fantastic work!

until next time,

coreymon77
retropanda37 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Man, I love a guy that can sing. That ending turned me into a pile of goo! Adorable chapter. Glad to see you make use of Zac's singing talents :)
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
So cute!
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Good chapter...
dreamer913 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
really great chapter, loved it.
coreymon77 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
awww! So cute! :D

Ever since I found out Zac could sing, I have wanted Chuck to serenade Sarah on the show. I don't know if it is going to happen, but I have wanted it to happen really badly.

Anyways, an absolutely fantastic chapter! So warm and fuzzy and fluffy and loving and absolutely adorable! Exactly how I like my fics! Looking forward to more!

until next time,

coreymon77
Chkgun93 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Great story, thank you for the update!
lucky713 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I can definitely see Chuck getting embarassed llike tthat about something that happened years ago.

He can sing that to me anytime.
Alaster Raz chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
This story is great, it's definitely got my interest piqued. I look forward to your next updates.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 2/25/2011