Reviews for Disciples Of Ryouzanpaku
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 6/24
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
NarutoMagi17 chapter 3 . 2/1
Great Story! Hope that you update soon as I would like to see more of Naruto's relationship with the residents of Ryouzanpaku!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I have greatly enjoyed what you have written so far. I hope that you decide to continue with the story.

From, an interested reader
NaruHarem4ever chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Awesome, keep up the great work!
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Really enjoying this especially liking the ShigureXNaruto interactions so far, hoping to see more. Thanks for Writing!
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
Really digging this so far!
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Really liking how big a role Shigure is playing. Makes me much more inclined to continue reading just to see what you have planned for her. Kind of hoping for a relationship to develop between those two but not holding my breath if it doesn't happen.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Pretty interesting as well as amusing. Like how Shigure was described because it seemed to encapsulate a lot of her overall character. Short but to the point and no wasted references to her looks outside of stating the obvious. She is by far my favorite character in this series because she is so reserved but still passionate about the things important to her. Enough wool-gathering, I guess. Like what you have started here and hope to see more in the future.
fellow chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I hope you continue this.
StillReflections chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Really want to see the next chapter of this story, I'm hooked.
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
cool story so far update more soon!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Well-written. An interesting way of bringing things about, and I look forward to more of the same. Keep up the good work.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Ma Kensei. Not Kensai. Fix it or keep it in mind for future reference, take your pick, but please don't ignore it.
mlkoolc86 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
This is a good story, I like it. Look forward to the next one!
WarKnyte chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what comes up next. _