Reviews for Disciples Of Ryouzanpaku
NaruHarem4ever chapter 3 . 6/6
Awesome, keep up the great work!
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 5/4
Really enjoying this especially liking the ShigureXNaruto interactions so far, hoping to see more. Thanks for Writing!
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 5/4
Really digging this so far!
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 3/30
Really liking how big a role Shigure is playing. Makes me much more inclined to continue reading just to see what you have planned for her. Kind of hoping for a relationship to develop between those two but not holding my breath if it doesn't happen.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/30
Pretty interesting as well as amusing. Like how Shigure was described because it seemed to encapsulate a lot of her overall character. Short but to the point and no wasted references to her looks outside of stating the obvious. She is by far my favorite character in this series because she is so reserved but still passionate about the things important to her. Enough wool-gathering, I guess. Like what you have started here and hope to see more in the future.
fellow chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I hope you continue this.
StillReflections chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Really want to see the next chapter of this story, I'm hooked.
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
cool story so far update more soon!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Well-written. An interesting way of bringing things about, and I look forward to more of the same. Keep up the good work.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Ma Kensei. Not Kensai. Fix it or keep it in mind for future reference, take your pick, but please don't ignore it.
mlkoolc86 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
This is a good story, I like it. Look forward to the next one!
WarKnyte chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what comes up next. _
SeductiveApple chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter
swiftrabbit chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Just reading some reviews, and I have to say that they, who is obvious, greatly exaggerate Shigure's age difference compared to Naruto's. He is like late-16/mid-17, maybe? She starts the series as 22 and becomes 23 somewhere down the line according to Wiki. Wiki is GOD, believe it! Anyway, while 5-6 years is a huge gap in a normal perspective, since most people nowadays have similar experiences and 'grow' mentally at such a similar pace that that gap is almost impossible to overcome emotionally, these two characters are different in that regard, no doubt.

Now, I'm not saying that they have to be paired together, whatever the author wants the author gets! But saying that their age alone makes them completely incompatible shows ignorance of human feelings. It is always more complicated then just one aspect of people's lives. The most basic way to say it is, "People like what they like, and it's hard to change that."

Now, it is easy to find ways that they are both similar enough to enjoy each other's company. They both lead dangerous lives from a young age, Shigure from a mostly physical perspective and add the death of her father and wild-childness from living out in the wilderness for so long for an emotional one; Naruto from both in near equal amounts as staggering as just one side of those could be on a normal person.

As young as Naruto is, can you truly say that Shigure is the 'older' one with how much Naruto has had to go through? He might be an infant in the martial arts department comparatively, but as a person? Life lessons? Courage under fire? A soldier? In real life, child psychology tells us that child soldiers like the ninja are a bad idea. VERY BAD! Not morally speaking, that's a given. Mentally speaking, they are near 100% sociopaths and psychopaths. It is almost unavoidable and not their fault. They just learn to fight and to fight until they die, holding nothing back in order to survive another day to fight again. They then use that mentality much more readily in their everyday lives than an older soldier would normally or even extremely. Scary thought. Get beaten in a written test? If they are not a comrade kill them to prove they won't become a threat to you later. Then they flip and go, "Want some ice cream?" Their thought process is innocent-like, "They were in my way, why shouldn't I have killed them? It was obvious right?" PTSD? I would call it EDTSD for kid soldiers, Every Day Traumatic Stress Disorder or something since, being kids, they don't know any better so that stress colors their entire LIFE. The fact that Naruto has juggernaut level toughness to live through his life and even stay sane, if a little ignorant of the life outside of it? MINDBOGGLING! The sheer amount of effort it would take on a daily basis to not succumb to his figurative and literal demons cannot be computed. He has his childish moments, sure, but he is without a doubt an emotionally mature individual.

Compared to the masters, I would only consider Akisame or maybe Sakaki as mature as Naruto. Don't get me started on the Elder, he is the most broken mentally of them all. Zero losses in his life? I respect Apachai more as a person than that guy. He is completely inhuman, and that is not a complement. It is no wonder that his son left the way he did. Humans demand perfection in their chosen lifestyles, true, but to be completely perfect is to be inhuman and therefore unrecognizable to a human mindset. He goes out and saves people sometimes, but he only understands why they would need saving as if reading it out of a book. It told him that is how he should act if he wanted to be a good guy, so he does. Not for any reason like, "I've felt that pain before so I don't want others to feel that pain." Like the comicbook Superman once said, "I live in a world of cardboard." Hayato is amazing, strong, skilled, and completely an outsider in this fragile world of ours. No one can relate to him outside of Martial Arts. The fact that he had a kid at all is near unbelievable, but the fact that woman is not around is telling. He either got her killed doing something only he could do and not understanding that she couldn't, or she left him because she couldn't understand him and visa versa.

Moving on, add Shigure's wild child syndrome or whatever it is called when a child has to live out in the wilds and fend for themselves to only be thrust into modern civilization and she really isn't much better off from Naruto. Her's wasn't as advanced a case as half the kids you can read about, but in all cases fitting into society took immense effort if they didn't just give it up as a lost cause. She shows her difference by being unemotional about most issues and a speech impediment. You might say that she is just a person of few words, liking to just say her piece and be done, but constantly pausing and shortened sentences are signs of speech impediment brought on by something in a patient's past. Ever watch 'The King's Speech'? Good movie about a king wanting to be heard with a similar sounding impediment, though his is certainly more pronounced of a case.

Yeah... this turned into a mega rant about human psychology. I did not intend to do that when I started this. No point in deleting this and going back to what I intended to say so I'll just leave it as is and say that it would be perfectly believable for Shigure to fall for Naruto in the right circumstances. Done.

Hehehe, I'm a little embarrassed for going off on such a tangent like that. On the flip side, if you can make Hayato more relatable as a character and not this inhuman thing that he is portrayed as then I'll consider it a job well done.

Read ya later!
dalulzing chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
great chapter please update soon