Reviews for Chocolate Cup Filled With Peanut Butter
shatterproof-heart chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
This is awesome! I swear, this is one of the best Spitfire stories I've ever read! Thanks you so much for posting it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
it was sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
that was so good I love Wally and Artemis fluff , they are the perfect couple . And I dont care what greg weisman says ,Wally will always be alive and with Artemis to me .
beautifullove521 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loves it and love when he notices stuff like the lip biting its even cutier
Mark ib orlando chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this story . I have it bookmarked and never get tired of reading it.
Petchricor chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aww... what didn't you put that second one in? I loved that map! Well, kinda. It also drove me nuts most of the time. Anyway, this was really good! _
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Spitfire fluff rocks. End of story.

Although to be honest, the fact that there are so many awesome, in character fics (yours included!) that are both fluffy and spitfire when you consider how they act around each other... it's practically impressive.
adifferentworld chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
i really liked it! it was really good
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh my GOD that was adorable. Try-hard Wally is so much better than slightly lecherous creepy Wally. I just- augh they're so CUTE together!
SheWolfQueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Aww love the spitfire . it going in my faves
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
LOL is Wally really so impatient that he picks his Valentine a few months early?

Very cute story. I adored it.
TheSilverSandwich chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Two words: Adorable. Alright, so maybe it's one word. Whatever.

Anyway, I seriously loved this! One of the best Artemis/Wally stories I've ever read :)
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Brillant to see fluff Wally and Artemis and love with sweets just brillant. Just great writing perfect in character.
It Takes Alkynes chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm about to go into a diabetic coma! That was soooo cute and the song just tops it off with a candy coated cherry. Every girl wants a guy to leave her love notes.
assassasin22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011