Reviews for Change of Plans
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Soo...finally a dinner with ALL the expanded Bat-family?
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Well, I have to admit that this was a bit more on the serious side than I'm used to seeing in your one-shots but this was hardly a bad thing. Bruce certainly deserved a bit of a tongue lashing from his behavior (in terms of both Batman Inc. and fulfilling his familial obligations) and the way you presented the story honestly presented the question of whether or not Bruce is a true boon or benefit to the people that have pledged their loyalty to him.

Of course, at the end of the day, family isn't necessary about loyalty or fealty or fulfilling obligations. It's about being there for them in times they ask for you and doubly so when they aren't brave enough to ask. You displayed that dilemma quite nicely and even managed to throw in some productive time between Bruce and Selina as well!

Good work as always, fellow Batman afficianado!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is really great and,i am excited to see where it goes (sorry about my spelling I'm on my phone). You write bruce and selinas relationship really well, a lot of writers write her overly sexed up which is never good. do you thimk there is anyway that you could incorporate cassandra into this? I would love to see more of her character, especially with selina and damian. That would be very interesting. Update soon please!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Lovely story. Alfred alsways knows how to make Bruce chose the most important priorities - his family.
Abby chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I agree, DC Comics needs to read this and get their heads out of their youknowwhats. Bruce needs his family, just as much as they need him!
Elphaba chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
excellent story! loved it
The Huntress1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love this, I love the aside about how ridiculous this whole Batman Inc stuff is. And I love Alfred calling Bruce on his overbearing jerkiness. The whole point of his mission was that it was the only plausible (for him) response to his own parents' deaths. Heaven forbid he actually comprehend his own family's pain at his loss or acknowledge it in any way. I'm not enjoying the glaring holes DC writers have left in the aftermath of Bruce's return. But you managed to address-through Alfred's famous BS detector no less-what has been bugging me for a little while now. If only folks like Morrison would take a hint from you.

tH1
Mrs. Grayson chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Another wonderful short story! Even though this was heavy with Bruce's musings, I loved the brief appearances by Alfred and Selina and it fits right along the lines of Batman Inc.
Jason ToDD chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Had to go back and re-read the birthday sotry from last year (damn tearjerker) but I was glad to see this one have a happy ending.

Ahem, and again, I must plead you for more Come What May. Pretty please?
Remy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
What's not to love about this? Great job.