Reviews for Bats, Cats, and Jokes
willdawg992003 chapter 1 . 6/20
interesting story so far
NitroLugia chapter 7 . 5/31
This story is amazing. Are you still going to update this?
Chall chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I really love this fanfiction! :-*
Unknown Miko chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Please write another chapter soon. It would be great to see Batman and Catwoman fight together against the Joker. I'm also curious about whether or not Alfred found anything about historical soul mates like Bruce wanted. He could have found some ancient legends about Catwoman, a Dark Knight, and the Joker being the villian who always caused them to; in some way; betray each other and die a horrible death during a full moon. But the million dollar question now is will history repeat itself or will Batman and Catwoman finally get a happy ending by permanently defeating the Joker and making things right between them? The readers have to know what will happen next.
DragonsintheMoonlight chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Great chapter! Are you going to continue this? It is really good!
A Fan of unknown chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Please this story Crossover is my favorite of all that and I read and I am a very frequent letora various topics either e series, cartoon or movie but I deseccioa not pudieas finish and decided allas leave her hanging in his Chapter 7 when he had plenty of potential to the input of joker to the plot and the theme of batman and catwoman rencarnaciones where past catwoman pudeieron be couples or lovers bruse wayne ancestors who were womanizers like him and them allan corazonon broken on more than one occasion in the past inflijida .

However I have curiosity to know what the ghoulish psychopath joker plan for the party of the upper class and hopes to achieve with it. But ... good any one I liked your work so far to follow the pairing with batman and the new bercion catwoman This story makes me easy understand hech last of Anbon since I saw the movies that preotagonisarosn , in which are based the origin
It's hard to get stories of catwoman, of which I am a fan for its agility, destresas and charm besides not being tied to the rules of society , it is ironic after being the shy woman Segia rules and seeking the approval of people believed to be superior to it in every aspect and also not be defined either as heroin or thief as she steals a lot of jewelry, but it is not murder besides that salba people that could result erida or worse ,...Good pairing with batman and because of their past lives would poko complicated due to their past and ambon keep a secret which is covered with a mask and costume Nedro only get at night.

The miss alla now a super hero and heroine half in the same city to overcome my espectatibas but do not understand that the electric shock on contact but good story I wrote not haci qe I leave it to your discretion as long you continue with your story of romance between Brussels wayne phillips patience and two people who combirtierno stranger characters in the darkness nesecitan a mask and an animal reference. diserencia with that batman is combirtio thanks to its erence and while I had planned catwomas surprise you yegaron powers after his death , talking about his death reminds me of the old saying " curiosity killed the cat " but in this case curiosity killed her while they combirtio in cat.

Well thanks for taking the time to read an email from a follower that anela desconosida the continuation of your heroic and romantic story , thank you for your time, bye bye ;) 3 3 3 and sorry for my bad English I'm from Venezuela is in south America .
Irrelevant86 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Please write more! Please i really need to know what happens next!
Time-Dog chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Oh wow! I've really enjoyed this fic so far! Are you still gonna carry on with it or has it gone down the drain? If not i think you've done the characters very well. You were asking about romance scenes I think what you were doing was fine because it will seem a bit unreal if they immediately get together. Also more Joker plz and when exactly is this set, I know it's after TDK but I'm assuming it's the period between that and TDKR...
kk chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Your story is amazing I hope you didn't abandon it!
nyaw2468 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
oh my , i wanna more... -O
i like ur idea about past soulmate and their love/hate felling.
iam dying wait ut update XD
IggyBane chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Um, I sadly noticed you havent updated in a while. This is amazing and I really hope you add more chappies I would appreciate it! XD
TheSpazChik chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
At first I was like why the heck is Dre Parker in here? But then it got good and I'm excited. Lol are you going to have a guest appearance from the Jackie chan?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
this is such a good story I hope you right more!
Little.Miss.Fortune chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
I really love your story! I can't wait till the next chapter, I really want to see The Joker, Catwoman, and Batman all meet. XD Please update soon! :3
CherryWillow19 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Hope you update soon. I like the storyline.