Reviews for Changing PJ
nf19 chapter 18 . 5/18
This is the best fan fiction!
I'm reading this in 2016 and I was loosing sleep because of I started reading at midnight, but it was worth it, though.
Perfect just the way I want it and PJ and Teddy made my heart clench.
Stormyskies89 chapter 18 . 2/17
I love this fic. It's a little sad that it's been so long since your last update. But I know about lacking motivation. I like the way both Teddy and PJ realized that they had feelings for each other. It seemed like it was always there but they pushed it away because of what they were told and believed for 16 years. As for what to happen in the fic, I think that Teddy and PJ have what can be called 'secret meetings' in Denver or Colorado Springs. Say only Ivy, Emma and David know what is going on. No one else. But maybe Gabe finds out and is sworn to secrecy by both of them.
Hope that helps you!
Nicole Robinson chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Awsome ! :]
N.I.S chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
OMG! You are the best writer! This amazing story must be on TV... please make more chapters :D
Lyndsee Jacquay chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
Please update more
jhonny chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
this story should have more chapters and what a F#king awesome story you should write more!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Please continue! Could maybe Bob and Amy be happy for pj and Teddy getting together because that'll mean pj will be spending more time with them. And can it also show how pj and Teddy's relationship is since it's kinda long distance. Could Gabe be a bit more happier now since Pj's back in the picture. I also want this story to be long I'm curious to see how pj and Teddy are like as a couple. At least it's a bit easier for them not being related so it could be legal for them to get married. Please continue! This story was heart-breaking, exciting, suspenseful, depressing, and romantic all at the same time. I felt like this should be made into a movie it was so great! Please continue! You have a gift!
Ilovethisblog chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Make more or ill die. I cried a lot while reading this. Make more please! Maybe you should throw Toby Duncan I there and make it really emotional for PJ. Or make David and Emma go to jail for theft and then make PJ go back to live with Amy and bob Duncan. That would be awesome. Or make spencer want to date teddy again. JUST MAKE MORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
U need to make
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
U
mxn1fan chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS BUT ANYONE,,,, PLEASE GET SOME IDEAS AND UPDATE THE CHAPTER FAST!
caoimhe chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
would you change your nappie
RIPtitanic chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
very good and imaginative story line. Well done!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 2 . 7/4/2013