Reviews for The Truth behind the name and the lies Pt 1
nightpurr1 chapter 10 . 4/30
It is indeed getting better. Keep up your good work.
nightpurr1 chapter 7 . 4/30
I have to amit it but VERY disappointed. Its to much like the book. I feel you can write because what wasn't. Out of the book was good.
I was hoping you would of put Harry with Draco atleast. Now that I know you are following. The book so much I am not sure if I will read much more.
I hate to give up. I think I will continue but if you follow the book in potions with the way Snape had treated him it will be too much.
nightpurr1 chapter 5 . 4/30
OUTSTANDING !
My favorite characters of HP books/movies. are Harry & Sev. I am not a great fan of the Harry/Draco pairing.
I have to say it might work in this case. Will that is if Shape becomes a important part in the Story.
Nightpurr
SamuraiForever68 chapter 26 . 2/23
I absolutely LOOOOOVE this story. Ron has always been a bit of a prat to me whereas the twins seem much more loyal. I can't wait to read the rest of story. :) Thank you for your dedication as a writer to write this truly wonderful story for all of us to enjoy reading.
Amelia chapter 14 . 1/17
Ugh really I was hoping it would be hermione and Ron bashing... This sucks...
HuffleHelga chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
...well fuk u 2.
el33ri chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
At this point in the story I am so totally relieved that it was the twins who helped with the troll :):):)
Esrelda Snape chapter 26 . 4/24/2015
Awesome first part. I am going to go enjoy the second one just as much if not more! :D
Esrelda Snape chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
I've got to be honest I can't get enough of your stories. I love how You've taken Ron out of the equation, and put all of my personal favorite characters together. I can't wait to read more of this!
myrtja chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Outstanding Prologue!
Jay Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This has to be my third time starting this story again, I always get to part three, but end up stopping for some reason. Here we go...
vreealnd.melina chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god I am literally crying.
No that was just so sad. :'(
Poor Harry
CharlotteMShadows chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
The attention to detail is brilliant! I'm very impressed, this is amazing!
JuceBi chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
O
EgyptianMoonbeam chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
Good story. On to part two!