Reviews for Violets and Violence
Sad ending
The King in White chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
This was a far better work than I expected. Well written and great development.
KunaiKyuubi77 chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
You are amazing
halo4hire chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
i just finished reading this and gotta say...wow...just wow. i love paolini's work and own all four books (hate how it ends) and you ...WOW! I am looking at Elva in a whole new light. your story kept me reading and reading, i just couldn't stop. i had to know what happens next. can't wait to start on the sequel!
TeeHunter13 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
This is.. simply awesome.
L.Soul chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Hm.. I think i loked this story.
It surprisedbme that elva could love te one who cursed her but it made sense.
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
so beautiful, *sniff* it brought tears to my eyes...
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
well... I think she is beautiful in the most exotic and poisonous way!
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I simply ADORE her!
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I'm sure her and Saphira will get along splendidly *Cheshire Grin*
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
How... delightful! i roller-coaster of emotions were played on me, and only the first chapter!
ADD123.123 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
brilliant!
Major Session chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Why does such a beautiful and original work not have more reviews? (Well, as original as any fanfiction can be.)

At first, I thought such a pairing could never work. Yet you showed me that it could and does. Far better than the cannon pairing and somehow... more satisfying.

I also wonder if this will occur to him in the sequel. Eragon is undying (does not die from time) and can use magic to keep himself looking young (or however he chooses really). So really, he can wait for Elva t as long as it takes (Probably 16 years or so, technically) for her to grow to an appropriate age/body maturity.
MonsterArtist chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Hmmm, I love this story already, though I'm kinda off with Saphira being narrow-minded, and I already want to see how far Elva and Arya are gonna argue and bicker...:D
The Dark Eccentric chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Just finished reading this story. It is really quite good. The pairing had randomly crossed my mind a while ago as I read the fourth book and so I'd looked it up and found this story among others. I only got around to reading this today, but I must say it is the best of the stories for this pairing I read. I look forward to reading the sequel when I have time.

Oh and by the way, I noticed a small error you made. Small enough that there is no need to change it, by I thought I'd point it out for you nevertheless. You had Eragon waking up with Elva on his chest again in this chapter, and while I love that scene and had thought it myself when they had gone to bed...I thought Eragon doesn't really sleep anymore? But again it doesn't really matter, and the scene itself is good enough for the mistake to be excused.

So again I love the story and I hope the sequel is just as good.