Reviews for Alice's Unfortunate Adventures of Suessical
showtunediva chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Great job on this so far. Please update soon! :)
SourHumph chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Please continue! I don't want you to quit this story! You can find the lyrics online, if you don't want to type them. I was in Suessical Jr. and I really love this story. I was the Sour Kangaroo, and I think Biggest Blame Fool was done wonderfully. I would be really sad if you deleted this story. I know it stinks, writing lyrics and dialouge to songs. I am writing a novelized version of a musical too. I gave up a little at first, but I think that I just needed to take a break for a while. You are an "Amazing" writer and this proves it. So please don't give up on Suess. For Who. For Horton and Gertrude. For the elephant-bird. For the Cat. For us all.
haley chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
too long
Nightshade9802 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Very good story very interesting
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
This story is turning out to be quite interesting! I know you said that this story is not your first priority, but can you please update soon? For me and all the people who like your story?
lemon1110 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You know the original cast of suessical? Well i met the original Gertrude McFuzz, Janine LaManna, And she saw me in our show of suessical! One of our directors went to collage with her. We flipped when we saw her. She SANG the one feather tail of miss gertrude mcfuzz with us. That was fun...
NikiGirl22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
There's a lot of room for improvement but this is a pretty good premise for a story. I really wanted more expostition and less of the lyrics. I know this song by heart since I was in seussical just last year and I would have really like to see what Alice would have been thinking while thrown into the land of Seussical. Right now I would say that 91.3% of this story is more or less the beginning song of Seussical. If it had more originality it could be really good. I also felt like it derived from Alice in wonderland a bit. Maybe adding more elements of that could improve it more too. Write on!
caeciliatheflute chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I am super excited. NO ONE ever knows what the heck Seussical is... or they know and hate it. I love it like no one's business! I even put it into a story my friend and I are writing (Alone in the Universe, to be exact), but it's not on FanFiction. Unfortunately. This is really good, too! Lots of personality. I like that.
disneydork29175 chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Dude, Alice, LIGHTEN UP!

You're in the adventure of a lifetime! ... well not exactly IN it, but you know what I mean. Enjoy it! You're with a pop culture icon that will live on to INFINITY! Take advantage of it!

And you thought Dr. Seuss books were ANNOYING? Did you HAVE a childhood?

Well, just sit back and enjoy the show. It gets better, I swear! If 'How Lucky You Are' doesn't soften you up, 'Havin a Hunch' will!
ActingLovingAardvark chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Haha, this is so cute! I'm going to be in Seussical starting this Saturday, so I decided to search it on FanFiction and I found this great story! Please keep writing. I would love it if you did!

R. C. Cullen 888
DarkSeeker233 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Lol soooooo funny! I can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkSeeker233 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Oooo can't wait for the next chapter!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Heh, interesting idea. If you can pull it off without making Alice too much like Jojo, then it'll be great. I commend you for typing out all the lyrics to Oh the Thinks You Can Think! *shivers* I'm scared just thinking about it. xD Anyway.

Just a few corrections to note for the future:

-Seussical is spelled, well, "Seussical". People always make the mistake of switching the U and the E around.

-One of the lines the Cat sings in Oh the Thinks You Can Think goes "How you doin' hello, I'll be running the show, I'm your host AND EMCEE." Not 'NNC'. An emcee is a Master of Ceremonies, which is basically the guy who runs a show, and entertains people in between acts.

-Lastly, Schmitz's name is spelled "Genghis Kahn Schmitz". Genghis Kahn was a real historical figure, and the first part of our Seussical Schmitz's full name was based off of him.

ANYWAY, sorry for the rambling review! Keep up the good work. Seussical has such "amayzing" potential as a fandom, and it's people like us who need to keep it alive! :)