Reviews for Why Kendall?
domxnstrousthings chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Listening to the song and reading this at the same time makes it even more sad! Jeez, this was great though!
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aw! :( I put on the song and read this at the same time. I ended up crying cuz I think about all those kids who end their lives early.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry...*tears starts falling* Damm!

Sorry, but I can't help it, that was amazing. :')
Laur718 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
i love the song you used...one of my faves by rascal flatts...and i'm a kames shipper. everything went perfect together...amazing story!
CourteyCourt04 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awww...I'm crying! I loved this! I love that song, and you definitely did it justice!
Ellie chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awesome story, i love the way you put the lyrics with the story. *clapping *clapping
Tears Fall for You chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was soo sad and was an awesome story. And it was an amazing idea for a story. I love this song. ) Can't wait to read more of your incredible stories!

- Tears Fall for You
Saxophones chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
AMAZING!

It there are two things I love it's Kendall angst and tragedy fics in general. Well written with a good plot. :)
thisprofileisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awesome! I almost cried! This should be a multi chapter!
Unstoppable naley chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was so great. I am a huge fan of rascal flatts and this song was perfect. This was an incredible story I loved it. Great job