Reviews for Finally
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
God triad,painful love but beautful endibg, good job overall. Write on!
Gleas chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Normally... threesomes don't interest me but this was lovely :D
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I like it.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hot. I don't think they should have to beg it was just a misunderstanding mostly on Harry's part. He left without even yelling or asking for an explanation, if he had waited just a few minutes it would have saved alot of heartache all around.
mat309 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I've never much cared for threesomes but this could be classified as sofisticated smut. Well written in my point of view.
sweetpdea chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
AWH!
mana44570 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like this fiction. Harry has a personnality "don't cry", Dom. Beautiful end.
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It felt a wee bit rushed but I still liked it. :)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
yay. :-)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
love it

;p
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
O my... That was so hot!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Heh. This was your *first* attempt at writing a threesome? It was pretty good. ;) The dirty talking is an added bonus. :'D Might I suggest the use of parseltongue in future lemons? ;3 I've seen it used in several fics and no matter what the situation, it's totally hot. xD
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
i love this it was epic i wish there was more
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very good! I really enjoyed the story, it was interesting and very well-written. Your threesome-scene in the end was hot...really, really hot! It was one of the better I have read! I felt sorry for all three of them, they have waisted so many years instead of just talking with eachother. But better late then never!

Thank you for sharing this!

Betty
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
ooh i rarely see threesomes stories so this was really intresting, i love it 3 :D

im gonna read ur other stories :D