Reviews for Second Chances
33bankshot33 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I have already review for ch. 8 so this review is for chapter 8...
Please update? It's just getting really good! I want to find out who meddled
33bankshot33 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Please update! This story is great. I really like the flashbacks when Hermione figures out what went wrong. I'm a little confused however, isn't Harry more depressed at the end of his fifth year and throughout the summer between his 5th and 6th year? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, in the book (if I remember right) the gang spent the summer at Grimmuld Place. But I guess since this is your story, it doesn't have to follow cannon.
I hope this doesn't come off as super critical because I'm not trying to be. I really like this story and I hope you come out of writer's block to continue it.
Ms. Mimi Elphie-Amy chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Ooh, I love this story :D Please update soon! This is a great story and it's somewhat believable :) Update update update! And if you've hit any writer's block, know that you can PM me and maybe I could help :)
onetreefan chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
this is such an intense story. i would love to read more. I hope hermione can save harry!
The-lazy-bum chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
soooooooooo, how is the new chapter going? also is Hermione going to tell HP next chapter that she loves him? w/e, good start so far.

BTW, I know what you mean about writers block being the worst.
pawsrule chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Reread it, great fic. Loved the broom ride Harry and Hermione went on. Hope you get your muse back. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
Fgjnnvdtuknv chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
what happened before you rewrote it? (what did Hermione do?)
PhoenixOfIce chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
Haha! This is AWESOME! Not that Harry going Dark was a pleasant thought but AMAZING nonetheless! GOOOO Hunger Games Percy Jackson!
jayley chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
hmm, now i'm just curious about that future snippet, is that the future even after hermione has gone to the past, or is it there so we can see the contrast later? i'd kinda like to know bc if it's what happens anyway that's way to much angst and not enough romance for me
deity-boy chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Yeah, I love Percy Jackson too. But I also love this story...
Cecelia Ward chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Lmao!

And still waiting for you to post more story cuz yeah, all the characters were totally right in yelling at you P
JazzGirl123 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Ah, well. School is understandable. There are like exams everyday until the last day of school! It's outrageous! I hate writer's block do very much! Heehee, at the end. Well, I'm glad you're not abandoning us. Please update soon!
undesirable1 chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Wow great story, I hope you can update soon :)
jemsrwe chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
This is a great story! I really want to know how Ron died, why Harry went bad, and who the timetraveler is! Please update soon!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Post chappy 8 alredy and quite nagging me about posting ill post wen im redy gosh bt other den dat it waz awsum lik always