Reviews for Midnight Comfort
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Aww! I really love the Percy/Clarisse friendship. This is great.
bella chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww its so sweet
kim chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love it! Its so sweet!
Alohask8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ThAts so sweet
scarlet storm chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was (sniff sniff) so sweet. Some punctuation nothing big but so darn sweet. I know how clarrisee feels
the it chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yes, Percy WOULD be the best in this situation.

You did a great job of writing this story 10 / 10! !
I loved reading it! !
kaytie61400 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I've always wanted to read one of these, where Clarisse shows her girl side instead of her fighter side. You wrote this very well. I have actually been in Percy's place before. I saw a girl at my camp I used to go to that did what Clarisse did, and I helped her through this. This one-shot is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Well in demogod files hah Rick put clarisse and Percy nut a friendship he was
Doing some
LAb and he said a beautiful strong hot irk ok ok he might if said pretty but he said muscular I bet she hot :D
Thanatos's daughter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Omg please keep writing. Ps does Percy have a crush on her?
crazychick444 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was amazing different then the other stories and just great!
HopelessAddictToWriting chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was so sad! I loved it though and I especially loved how Percy helped as a friend instead of the normal smoochy woochy stuff most people do. Really good and hope to read more from you.
Golden Drachma chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
So cute. i love it, was wonderful. Just love the friendship between Clarisse and Percy. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks both are friends in the future. a beautiful piece of writing (:
NoAccountCauseI'mUnderage chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was so sweet, and the first time I saw this pairing(friendship-wise or otherwise.) This was really good.
DaughterofAres356 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I looooooove this story! You should really continue it! It would make anlot of people who read this story veeeeeery happ! xD
1loveshipper chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Waaaa ... Percy your so sweet. Poor Clarisse! This story has got me falling in love with it awsome job.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »